1.

Haewon mourned, prayed and cried every single day since he left the house. The war never seems to end, the ground shaked when the soldiers ordered them to hide and the fear never went away. She will hide at the basement he create for her, but she only want him to stay when she was scared. When silence was heard that was the only time she went out, looked around to see if it is safe or not.

The war never seems to stop, but she wished it will. Because if it stopped, then Jeon Jungkook won't have to go for military service, disguised as someone during operation and run a blue dye on someone. He told her that once the war is over, they will run far away from London, go anywhere which missile and bombs could never be heard.

But that was two years ago. Now, he hasn't come back home for three months, and Haewon will always be prepared for the worst. There was nothing good to expect when a man was needed to go for military service, and there was no exact time he will come back or go back. It depends.

Haewon know she needs to be ready for everything, but why she couldn't bring herself to shiver in fear at the thought of his death? They had been married for one year, where Haewon was a waiter at a bar, and she met Jungkook. It was a suprise to see someone who knew her language here, and before she knew, the both of them were kisssing at a motel room, stripping of their clothes and make love towards each other.

She thought it was a one night stand, as she never heard of the man for quite some times. Then, on the third week of July, he came and again they make love for each other, this time at his house where Jungkook confessed he could never forget her. She thought he was talking about the hot things they did under the bed sheet, but it was only all about her.

Her smile, her  laugh, her skin. Everything about her.

They came to the point Jungkook proposed to her, and she said yes. For him the only man who have touched her and share the same interests, Haewon could never imagined life more perfect than this. But she again reminded herself, it was the war and he was in it.

Haewon need to embrace herself for it because the happiness of her marriage may be short liven or till they are grey and old.

A story of a wife undying love for her husband, which he never knew.