41.

Before she realize, he had push her to the empty bed near them and since there was no one, Jungkook didn't care about pulling the curtain to cover them. His hand was fast, and it took second for Haewon to realize that he is unbuttoning her uniform. She squirmed in his grip but he was strong so she tried to push him away.

"What are you doing!?"

He didnt budge and Haewon eyes frantically widen at how he had manage to unbutton he uniform, leaving her with the white undergarment beneath the cloth. Her bare skin was exposed to him, and he saw it. The fresh wound at her right shoulder, blood spots were still there and he could see how they were other injuries at her skin. Faint blue marks at her stomach which she flinched when he touch it. His eyes soften at the sight and his gaze fell to her, but the woman looked away.

"What happen?"

There was silence, a dreadful silence that Jungkook don't want. The frech wounds and the faint blue spots were too painful to watch, and he could see the terrified look in her eyes even when the woman hung her head down, avoiding eye contact. Slowly, he pulled her to his embrace, making Haewon forehead bumped to the upper part of his exposed chest. His shirt was halfly unbutton and his manly scent invaded her nostrils. There was no smell of his cologne, and Haewon find it hard to resist him.

"Haewon, tell me. How did you get this wounds?"

She didn't want to talk about it. She never want to. But Jungkook will know it sooner or later, but she hoped it wasn't now. The injury was too fresh, to visible for his eyes and too painful. She never been that scared in her life. But that time, her life wasn't important. It was his.

"Who did this to you?"

"It happen the two days before you woke up. Terrorist weren't happy about the peace agreement, so they attack us"

Fires were everywhere, loud bombing could be heard and the medical tent was in a mess. They were helping patients to move, and pushing beds out from the tent using the back entrance. Haewon was too,running around but the fear was overtaking her body. She was trembling when she led a man out from the man, and ran back inside with shaking legs. She need to save her husband, because he wasn't in the state to do so for himself. When she finally get to his bed , she quickly tried to pull the bed from the front in hurry but she halted when she felt a cold metal at her head. A gun was aimed dangerously closed to him.

Looking back, she was met with a pair of cold eyes. The man was smiling wickedly that send shivers to her back. No one was near them, and Haewon knew there was no use of shouting.

"A beautiful mademoiselle in a warzone? That's rare"

"Go away, killing me won't cost you anything"

"Killing never cost me anything dear. It's a pleasure, like sex"

She stepped back when he came closer, and Haewon knew she need to do something. Luckily she still have the pocket knife with her, so she sneak in the back pocket of her pants and opened the knife. She didn't realize she had gripped the picture in her hand along with the knife. Once the man was closer, she swung her hand to his shoulder making the man yelled in pain which Haewon took the chance to kick him at the leg making him falling down.

Before she could run away to shout for help, the man had grabbed her leg, causing her to fell down face first, and she moaned in pain. She turned back, seeing the man holding the knife in his hand along with the picture crumpled in his grip. His shoulder was bleeding,but he still could stand up.

"You bitch!"

His leg was swung to her stomach, kicking her repetitively there and even when she begged to stop, the man was ruthless. Her wailing and crying caught some attention outside, and Seokjin happened to be there after shooting someone. He went in, just to see the woman laying down, getting abused by the man and Seokjin ran towards them. Before the man realize, his knuckles went in contact with his cheeks, making the man fell down hard to the ground.