7.

Soldiers packed the bar, some are chatting loudly and some are flirting so obvious but no one blamed. It was another victory for them, and they were having the time of their life. They reek of alcohol and sweat, faint smell of blood but it was the living proof of how they fought bravely in the pit of hell.  The ladies around them, whether they were true lovers or a one night stand, no one cares.

It was a joyful night for the men.

Jungkook entered the bar, smiling slightly at some of his companions and walked straight to the table top. It was more easy to get his favourite shot of alcohol, and flirting with the undeniable sexy waiters in there. English women sure drooled him, but never once he felt to be in a serious relationship with them. The man looked around, wanting to grab any attention from the waiter but no one was there.

"But it's my first day!"

"Soon or later, you will have to make a shot at the counter, Haewon. Now go and ask him what he wants"

His ears perked at the Korean name, one he never heard since he step in this foreign country. His eyes set down on the small door at the back of bar, and he could see a woman being hesitant to walk out. He smiled and cleared his throat, making her jerking up and she looked back. Their eyes met, though he could only saw half of her face due to the small door , but he was sure she is beautiful.

"Can I have a drink?"

Slowly she pushed the door , revealing her face and black hair tied to a ponytail.  Her dress was knee length, different from others that prefer to show off more skins. Jungkook predicted she was two years younger than him and there was excitement building up in his inside.

"What can I have for you ,sir?"

"The usual"

He could see how the woman eyes suddenly panicked, and she knew she was doom. This was her first day, and now she was needed to server a regular customer. The man then chuckled, making Haewon eyes widen and lookee at him ,perplexed by the sudden laugh.

"I'm joking. I'm not a regular here, just give me what the others had. And stop shaking, you will scare your customers away"

Her eyes blinked several times before clumsily doing his order. His eyes never left her and he was drawn to learn about her more. The white attire did no justice on covering her curves, and he knew the hungry soldiers at the corner of the bar was dying to devour her. She was lucky enough the customer she was serving was a high rank soldier, and no one dared to sit with him.

Once she completed his drinks, she served at him and waited there. Her hand slowly grabbed a glass and wiped it with a clean clothes, preparing to serve other customers. The bar was busy, but the table top at the counter had only one customer, which is him.

"You are a Korean right?"

She looked up to him, and nodded slightly. Anyone could tell she wasn't from here. When her eyes stared deeply in his orbs, she realised the man wasn't an Englishman. His small smile caught her off guard, and she looked down to her glass back, cursing her wild eyes to stare at him for so long.

"We are both from the same country. Why don't we be friends?"

"Why would a high rank soldier wanted to be a friend with a lowly maiden like me?"

"I don't know, but it wasn't everyday I could speak Korean to someone"

By this time, he had speak his native language and Haewon was excited. The sparks in her eyes were evident and her smile got bigger. A smile so beautiful, the soldier feels euphoric to see it. The small talk changed to friendly conversation, and she finally knew his name. He teased her saying her name was beautiful and the woman chuckled.

"Lee Haewon is pretty, but I know what can make it prettier"

"What?"

"Jeon Haewon"

His words caused the young waitress to blushed furiously and he laughed. The conversation never seem to end, and he stayed at the bar longer than he intended to. Thanks to him, Haewon was getting good remarks from other waitress by the way she glued her customer to the seat, not to mention he was payed higher than the other soldier. It sure bring them a fortune.

"Are you in a relationship, sir?"

"I'm not. White women terrifies me"

"Don't be like that. They are nice too."

He smiled before chugging down the cold beer to his throat. She had been serving him his fifth glass, and the alcohol was still nowhere to kick in. He wasn't sure whether he wanted to get wasted or not that night, but he wanted to stay a little bit longer with her.  The woman seems to liked his existence, and Jungkook liked her.

"Then ,how about you? Don't tell me white men terrifies you?"

"No, they don't. My uncle is a bit strict when it comes to men. I was forbid to talk about one while having dinner with him"

"What is he? A priest?"

"Don't be silly. He's a jeweler.  His store is down Lightstone road"

"Then, why don't you work for him?"

"I'm not interested in those. It is hard to even create one and you can't even walk peacefully at the road. They will be eyeing you top to the bottom , figuring whether you kept a diamond in your pocket"

He laughed at her words, and she smiled sheepishly at him. Her uncle was a scary man, but him being protective was the sole reason why she survived the cold war in this foreign country.  Lee Haejin would never let her niece walked alone at night, and her getting a job at bar was surely kept a secret. Haewon was in a medical school, preparing to become a nurse so she lives in a dormitory. She took the chance to feel free for a while and Jungkook could see the excitement in her eyes.

"You like being like this, I see?"

"It is hard to breathe under strict uncle, you should know better as a soldier"

"But we still had some fun , things that even a strict commander want it"

"What is it?"

He smiled before brushing away the stands of hair to the back of her ear and pulled her down closer to him. His lips slightly brushed her ears, causing the woman to blushed at the contact.

"Would you like me to show you what is it? I highly recommend it not to be at public"

"What-what is it?"

"Less clothes, messy sheets and you calling my name, as we made love towards each other"