8.

"You are still here? Why?"

"I can't let a pretty woman like you walk alone late at night"

She laughed. The man she met a few hours ago is sure flirtatious and his idea of having fun almost make Haewon slapped him. Nevertheless, he sure is a gentlemen to accompany her that night. The street was quite, and it indicates that London is having a peaceful night without the sudden noise of missile and bombs out of nowhere. The walk to her dormitory suddenly got so long, but she wasn't blaming for that. The man beside her was like a statue sculpted by god. Girls in her dorm will be swooning if she told them what happened that night.

If she make it home that night.

"You had something in your mind right, sir?"

"Jungkook, call me Jungkook. And yes"

"What is it, Jungkook?," her tongue rolled his name and the soldier stop walking. She did the same and slowly facing him, raising an eyebrow at the man who halted his steps. It was dark, so she couldn't quite see his expression. They were standing quite close, and his ragged breath was enough to alarmed himself that he was bewitched at the woman he just met. The way his names sounds so perfect at her lips was making him having thoughts on how it will be when she called his name at the bed. Jungkook don't usually sleep with random woman he met, he only did it two times and it was because the alcohol kick him real hard that night.

"I had some thoughts, some that I couldn't convey by words"

She stayed silent, waiting for the man to continue. To her surprise, he circled his hands on her waist, earning a small gasp from her and he smiled. He then lowered down, brushing their nose slightly at each other which he could feel how stiffen she got. The urge to kiss her was there and he doesn't want it to end. Slowly, he pressed their lips together, eyes unintentionally close and he could sense the woman sudden grip on the uniform he was wearing.

It was just a light kiss, when it turned to a bliss after he started deepening it. Their lips move in sync and for someone who never dated like her, she sure knew how to kiss someone. For once, he forgot that he was a soldier who just came back from death and the war they are going through. Just for once, all he could think is her, and he wanted to have her even for one night.

"Do you have plans tonight?," he asked, breathless from their make out session and eyes hazy. The woman shook in a no, and he smiled before kissing her again. This time, it was harder and rougher than before, to the point she had to push him to have some air. He wasn't letting her taking her breath for too long when he kissed her again, slowly pushing her to a lamp post. It was the only source of light at the dark pavement, and the only sound they could heard was their breath and the gasp they let out once in a while.

He knew for sure, that night won't end there. He then broke the kiss and rested his forehead at hers. Her eyes were dreamy and he knew she too doesn't want things to end. "Stay with me tonight, Haewon"

"So this is the fun that you meant before?," she let out a joke though she was breathless from what they did before. He smiled and distanced themselves before taking her hand in his. They walked to a motel and judging from the old man counting money at the counter, he is having a feast tonight. Jungkook was about to ask for a room when he shrugged it off and just gave him the keys.

"Just give me the money and went to your room. Lovers like you are making me rich this night. A good win, right?"

"Yes sir. Thank you"

After paying the room and taking the key, they went up to the stairs and giggling like some stupid teenagers when they heard some lewd noises whenever they passed some rooms. For Haewon, she wasn't sure whether she will regret doing this, but for once she wanted to feel the freedom her friends had. Call her a rebel teenager, but she didn't care about it anymore. Once they get in their room, he slammed the door and kissed her again, leading her to the bed where they fell down together and him hovering her. His hand skillfully unbutton his uniform, revealing his firm chest and then proceed to unbutton her blouse.

Once he manage to get rid of the clothing, she was only with her undergarment covering her chest. They were fear and hesitant in her eyes, and he slowly brushed the strands of her hair before slowly pulled down the hairband tying her black locks. "We don't have to do it, we can just hold each other tonight"

"After stripping me topless? You will regret it later Jungkook"

"Well that is just a proper manner before sleeping with a women Miss Haewon. Now before I can't control myself, tell me if it is hurt and I will stop. Look into my eyes and tell me if I hurt you, even the slightest pain"

He then took her hand to his hair, and she slowly played with it. Then he took the other to touch his bare chest her cheeks went red which he couldn't stop himself to kiss it, before slowly nibbling her earlobe and whispered.

"Because tonight, I want to make it a memory you will never forget and a reason for me to stay alive while liberating our country, Lee Haewon"