14.

"Jungkook!"

He ignored the voice calling him, walking straight to the main lobby of the post with his key hanging at his fingers. Frank was behind him, but he doesn't want to stop. He was only thinking about her and his child. Before they would get to her, he needs to see her. He wanted to hold her before he had to let her go. He wanted to kiss her, mark her his before she was sent to somewhere even Jungkook doesn't know. He wanted to see her face for the last time, before everything went downhill.

He just need to. There wasn't any second chance for him.

When he reached to his car, he was about to opened it when Frank held his hand and spin him around. He looked exhausted trying to caught up with the soldier, but he doesn't want to waste any time for his fatigue. Jungkook walked out from the room before he could hear the next words from G6, anger and frustration could be seen in his face. Frank didn't blame him for that, it was his wife after all.

"Look Jungkook, you got to hear me out. Running away to your wife would be useless. How the hell are you going to explain to her?"

"Let me go. I need to see her."

"Alright, alright. I have a plan. But only if you follow my words"

His body got less tense at Frank words, and somehow he wished for hope. Anything that could put Haewon far from the detained room , and far from G6. She could never be part of this. Not at all.

"Remember the chapel? The one near Limestone road? "

"Yes"

"Put Haewon and your daughter there. G6 wouldn't touch someone working in a chapel. If you put her there, she won't be captured by them.  But you need to know that if you put her there, they will send you the battlefield again, and not just a random ambush. That's the protocol. I don't know if it is considered you are disobeying them, but if you can put her there, she will be safe. "

"How did you know about this?"

"I was once in your place Jungkook. They ran a blue dye on my wife, a German. But I overheard them talking about how they won't touch anyone working at a chapel. They were sure those priest, nun, pastor and nurses won't get out from the chapel. So trust me Jungkook, put her there. My wife survived, I survived. "

"That explain why you were suddenly send to the battlefield five years ago"

He nodded, and looked around. He was making sure no one knew about their conversation. He saw how the soldier was worried about his family, and G6 will be ruthless enough to anyone they capture, even though he or she had nothing to do with them. He knew how fragile Jungkook wife is, and he pitied him to be in this situation.

"Are you sure about this?"

"Trust me Jungkook.  And once you put them there, just do your duty as a soldier untill you can get back to the office. One ambush, and that's it. I'll make sure to shorten your time out here"

"What about the battlefield?"

"There are no sign of any big war yet, I'll assume they will pass. So stay low, and please, don't keep this is as a secret from her. She needs to know"

Jungkook looked away, he knew he need to tell her about her uncle treason. But what if she was in part of it? What if she actually knew it all along? What if she married him, just for her to spy on his activities? What if she actually, never loved him?

"Will they still investigate her?"

"Depends. Before, I trusted my wife would pass the blue dye, and she did. If you trusted her enough, then let her be in the chapel. If you don't, I suggest you let them take her"

"No, never in a million years. Thanks Frank. I'll have to see her now"

The man nodded and let him entered the car. After he started the engine, he drove away leaving Frank at the pavement. First, he would have to meet his wife at the hospital, then pack her things along with Jaeun and straight away to the chapel. Once they get there, he will explain everything, which he was still hesitant to do it.

What if she wanted to side with her uncle?

Jungkook won't let that happen. He wouldn't let her go. Even if that means he had to disobey the rules and run away with her.

He only have her , and it will remain that way.