2.

She was about to leave her daughter at Miss Anna when someone tapped her shoulder slightly, making her turn towards it. There her beloved husband, all well without scars or whatsoever he got from the operation he was signed to. The uniform was perfectly covering his figure and the small smile he had was enough to swoon girls all around London. A handsome foreigner is hard to see here, not to mention his rank in the society.

"Miss Jeon, did you miss me?"

"What a sill question to ask your wife, Mister Jeon," the middle aged woman interupt them and the pair laughed. After kissing her one year old daughter a good bye, she walked out from Anna residence and he took her hand in his. It was a silent walk, but they both like it. Moments like this are hard to have with him, but Haewon never ask for more. He came back alive is enough for her.

"Is Jaeun okay?"

"You saw her, she grow beautifully every minute, Jungkook"

They stopped walking and the man spun their body, making them facing each other before slowly inched closer to her face. Their lips brushed slightly, and he then moved his lips on her. The kiss tasted how longing he is for her, how he miss her every night at the shabby hotel and how sinful he felt when he is needed to diguised as someone else husband, kissing another woman when his rightful wife stayed at London. Haewon knew about his work, but she throw off the jealousy and accepted his line of work, something not every woman willing to.

He kissed her , hands slowly went to her beautiful black hair to deepen the kiss. It was blissful, divine to the point a soft hum came from her lips, and Jungkook couldn't hold it anymore. He broke the kiss, led her slowly to his parked car at the pavement and opened the backseat. He pushed her in, hand slowly unbotton his suit and closed the door.

"Here, Mister Jeon?"

"Our home is 20 minutes walk, and by car it is five minutes. But I can't waste my time. I'm a busy man"

"You had your own ways on persuading me doing crazy things, Jungkook".

By the time she said that, his turso was naked and he had hovered her, eyes full with lust and love. His hands brushed the side of her face, and Haewon fingers trailed at his well built chest, making the both of them tense up. " How I wish you stay longer than the last break you have got"

He smiled and proceed to kiss her neck slowly before went up to her ear, whispering. " I will be here for a week, additional four days than before," he said and the woman giggled. Jungkook stay was always short, and there are times he need to go suddenly without any warning. He waited for orders, and his break was just a small reward for his completed mission.

His fingers then went to unbotton the long dress she was wearing, but she stopped him. He looked up to her and she smiled. "Once you unbotton this, we won't talk anymore, we will be busy. So let me tell you something first"

"You can tell me at our home ma'am"

"You know for well that you won't let me leave the bed once we get home, Mister Jeon"

He chuckled heartily and nodded. She was right after all. There was no way Jungkook will left her alone at their home. Once Jaeun fell asleep, he will be busy with her, to the point Haewon would have to make some excuse to stop him. There are times she will purposely asked Jungkook to bring Jaeun out for a fresh air, and he will followed her orders, with some hot rewards after that.

"Five minutes lady, that's all you have"

"I got a work at the hospital. As a nurse. Remember my uncle? He told me to start working there. My license shouldn't be a waste"

"It has been two years since you got it. I remember at the bar you said you don't want to work there?"

"I guess, I need to prepare for the worst , sir. Who knows you might be dead at the last mission, or I might die from the war? Someone needs to stay alive for Jaeun"