Be Brave! (Gajeel X Reader)

Requested by ~ Phoebe_calvert
Hope you all enjoy this.

Your name is Amy Rose. You have short ginger hair and red eyes. You were quite tall, but quite shy.

You never talked to anyone. You always stayed away from people and not many people knew you was there, but one person did notice you.

Gajeel Redfox, the iron dragon slayer.

One day, you was sat in the guild and you decided to read when Gajeel Redfox approached you.

"Hey, you." He said.

"M-me?" You asked looking at him.

"Yeah, I don't see anyone else." He said.

"But people don't usually see me." You said.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"A-Amy Rose..." You said shyly.

"Are you shy?" He asked.

"No, I just stutter 'cause I feel like it..." You thought sarcastically. "Y-yes, I'm a little shy..." You said.

"You want to be brave?" He asked.

"Y-yes..." You said.

"I'll teach you, come on." He said walking away.

"H-hey! Wait!" You shouted, running after him.

You followed Gajeel and you ended up in a field.

"W-where are we going?" You asked.

"To train!" Gajeel said.

"Here?" You asked.

"Yeah, you got a problem with it?" He asked.

"N-no!" You squeaked.

"Good, now, lesson one on being brave, face your fear! What's your greatest fear?" He asked

"S-snakes..." You said.

"Hm..." Gajeel said. He looked around and then he. Noticed  snake, on the floor slithering around. He picked it up and showed it to you.

"Ah!" You screamed running off.

"Come on! Don't be scared!" Gajeel said chasing after you.

"K-keep that thing away from me!" You shouted.

(A/N: Well, you wouldn't want to meet Kobra, that's for sure!)

After a good 20 minutes of being chased by a snake, you finally calmed down and petted to snake. You then saw that they weren't that bad.

"Lesson Number Two! Don't give up!" Gajeel said.

"D-don't give up?" You questioned.

"Yup!" Gajeel said. He went to a tree and you followed. "Climb this." He said.

"I-It doesn't look very s-stable to me..." You said.

"Just climb it!" He ordered.

"F-fine..." You sighed. You went to climb the tree but you kept falling down. On the tenth time of you falling down, you sighed. "I-I... I can't d-do it..." You said.

"Lesson number two, don't give up!" Gajeel said.

You sighed. You went to climb it but fell again. You looked at the tree and saw a branch you could easily reach because of your height. You put your hands on the branch and climbed on it. You then started to climb the tree, using the branches until you reached the highest branch.

"I-I did it!" You said

"Now come down." Gajeel said.

You started to climb down but your foot slipt.

"Eke!" You squeaked as you fell.

You continued to fall until someone caught you. You looked at your saviour and saw it was Gajeel. He was so close that you turned red.

You jumped out of his arms and bowed.

"T-thank you for saving me." You said.

"Nah, its alright, now, the last lesson is Stop stuttering." Gajeel said.

"S-stop stuttering?" You questioned.

"Yep! Say a sentence without stuttering." He said.

"Hello, t-there..." You said.

"You stuttered, try again." Gajeel said.

"H-hello, t-there..." You said.

"You stuttered again. Try again." Gajeel said and you sighed

After a few hours, the sun was setting.

"Hello t-there." You said.

"Again!" Gajeel said.

"W-we've been doing this all day, c-can we stop?' You asked.

"No! Again!" Gajeel said.

"N-no." You said.

"What?" Gajeel asked.

"I said no! I'm tired!" You said and Gajeel clapped. "Why are you clapping?" You asked.

"You didn't stutter. Well done." He smiled.

"I didn't stutter... Thank you!" You said as you hugged him.

"Its alright." Gajeel said as he patted your back and did his usual, GI he he.

You two looked at each other for a while, and then you faces got closer and you kissed.

It was your first kiss. You didn't really know what to do. Was you doing it right? Who knows?

When the kiss broke, you turned red.

"I'm sorry..." You said.

"GI he he..." Gajeel laughed before kissing you again. "Why did you apologise when I kissed you?" He asked as he broke the hug.

"I dunno." You said.

"Hey, Amy?" Gajeel said.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Will you... Be my girlfriend?" He asked.

Your eyes grew wide but you hugged him and nodded.

"OK!" You said.

Gajeel smiled.

The rest of the evening, you talked about your pasts and experiences. You was very happy. You was with Gajeel, who taught you to be brave, what could be better than this?

The End.