I'll Keep You Warm. (Natsu X Reader)

Requested By ~ @WannaBeCosplayer
Oh, (M/N) means middle name.

You, (Y/N) (L/N), was sat with Natsu, Gray, Lucy and Erza. You was camping out because you just finished a job and it was FREEZING! Even thought you was by a fire, the cold air still got to you. Maybe because you sat next to Gray? You didn't know. All you know is that you was freezing.

"I-I'm g-gonna go to b-bed." You said while shaking as you got up and went into your tent. You refused to share a tent with the others because they all snore. You zipped up your tent and got into your sleeping bag. You brought a blanket, just in case, and you put it around you, but you was still shivering.

"Is she ok?" Natsu asked. The others were outside your tent and could hear your teeth chattering.

"ACHOO!" They heard you sneeze which made them jump.

"Maybe she's getting a cold." Erza said.

"She did have to share a horse with Gray." Lucy said.

"But i'm not sick." Gray said.

"But you're cold! You're an ice mage for crying out loud!" Lucy said.

"I guess..." Gray said.

"Let's get to bed. Hopefully (Y/N) will be fine." Erza said.

"SHUT UP AND GET AWAY FROM MY TENT! I CAN HEAR YOU FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!" You screamed from inside your tent. They then all ran into their tents, slightly scared of you. You was a peaceful mage, but when you was pissed off, no one goes near you.

Later on...

You woke up in the middle of the night. You sat up and was still shaking.

"W-why is it so c-c-c-cold?" You asked. You got your blanket, put it around your shoulders, went outside and collected some wood and sticks. You then got some matches, but they wouldn't light. "Come on, come on, come on!" You said as you repeatedly tried to light up the match. "Aha!' You smiled as the match lit up, but then the wind decided to be a nuisance by making the fire go. You groaned as you threw the now empty box of matches on the ground. You then huffed. "Stupid matches... Stupid wind..." You mumbled as you sat there. The wind defiantly wasn't on your side today, considering a strong breeze went around you, making you shiver. "Achoo!" You sneezed.

"(Y/N)?" Someone asked. You looked up and saw Natsu exiting his tent.

"Natsu? W-why are you u-up?" You asked.

"Lucy and Gray are snoring loudly." Natsu said. "Why are you up?" He asked.

"It's too cold to sleep. And the stupid match didn't light up." You grumbled. Natsu went to the pile of sticks you put down and then put them on fire.

"There." He said.

"T-thanks..." You said, still shivering.

"You're still cold?" He asked.

"It's freezing!" You exclaimed. Natsu sat next to you and then put his arm around you, pulling you to him. "N-Natsu?" You questioned, blushing.

"I'll keep you warm..." He said. Your blush deepened.

"Thank you..." You said. All of a sudden, your face was cupped by his hands and your face was pulled to his. The next thing you knew, Natsu Dragneel, the fire dragon slayer, was kissing you! Your eyes went wide as your entire face turned red. You was in shock. When Natsu pulled away, you... Sneezed.

"You really have got a cold." He said. "Achoo!" He then sneezed.

"And so have you!" You said with a giggle.

"Who's fault is that?" He asked.

"Yours for kissing me!" You stated. He was about to say something but then he shit his mouth and just hugged you.

"It was worth it!" He smiled.

"Why was it?" You asked.

"Because I love you (Y/N) (M/N) (L/N)." He smiled.

"Don't say my middle name again." You said before sneezing.

"Looks like we'll both have to rest when we get back to Magnolia." Natsu said with a sniffle.

"Or we can get Wendy to heal us." You said.

"We can do that too." Natsu said. You giggled.

"Hey, Natsu?" You asked.

"Yeah?" He asked. You pecked him on the cheek.

"I love you too!" You smiled.

"You get a kiss on the lips but I only get a peck on the cheek?" He asked.

"I don't want this cold to get even worst!" You said and then a cold breeze came along. You both shivered.

"Maybe we should go in our tents." Natsu said.

"Good luck with the snoring." You said.

"Oh, come on!" He said.

"You can come in my tent then." You said. Natsu grinned widely. "But first, sort out this fire." You said.

"Alright." He sighed.

The next morning...

"Natsu's gone missing!" Lucy said as she ran out the tent to Gray and Erza.

"Look in (Y/N)'s tent." Erza smirked. Lucy walked to your tent, unzipped it and looked in. She saw you and Natsu asleep together. Natsu was holding you very protectively. She smiled at the sight before zipping the tent back up.

"I guess they're an item now." Gray smirked.

"Yep." Lucy smiled.

The End...

Sorry it's taking me so long to update!