A Wish Come True. (Hibiki X Reader)

Requested by: TigerAnimeGirl2935

In this Chapter, (F/F) = fave flowers.

Hibiki Late was with the other Trimans. They were returning from a job, when Hibiki stopped and looked up at the sky.

"Hibiki?" Eve questioned.

"I'll be back..." He said as be started to walk away. They looked at him strangely before carrying on. Hibiki continued to walk through an empty field. He then stopped and sat down. He looked up at the stars. He soon saw a shooting star and closed his eyes.

"I wish..." He started to say, but then he stopped.

"What? What do you wish for?" Someone asked. Hibiki opened his eyes and looked. His eyes went wide when be saw a bright light. "What is it that you wish for?" The voice asked. The voice was soft and beautiful.

"What are you?" Hibiki asked. The light started to get brighter and brighter, but when the light faded, a girl stood there. She had light (H/L) (H/C) hair and bright (E/C) eyes that sparkled. She wore a silky white dress and white flat shoes. "Who are you?" Hibiki asked the beautiful girl.

"(Y/N) (L/N). I am the shooting star you started to wish on." You explained.

"A shooting star?" Hibiki asked. You nodded your head, making your beautiful (H/C) hair move.

"I am here to grant your wish." You smiled gently.

"C-can you bring Karin back?!" Hibiki asked with wide eyes.

"I'm sorry... I cannot bring the dead back to life." You said and Hibiki looked down. You then walked to him and knelled down before putting your hand on his heart. "But if you wish, I can repair your broken heart." You said.

"How?" Hibiki asked.

"By showing you... Love..." You said. You leaned in and kissed him on his forehead. Hibiki's eyes went wide and he blushed. You then went back and smiled. "Is that your wish?" You asked. Hibiki was speechless. All he could do was nod.

Day One - Gift.

Hibiki walked out of Blue Pegasus and started to walk to the empty field. He saw you, sat there, with different types of flowers. You was smiling as you played with them. Hibiki smiled slightly and walked to you.

"(Y/N)." He said.

"Hibiki." You said as you looked at him. Hibiki sat down in front of you.

"You like flowers?" He asked.

"I've always admired them from above, but I've never been near them." You said.

"I'll be back." Hibiki said as he got up and ran off. You just blinked before looking at the flowers again and admiring the petals. After an hour, Hibiki returned, with (F/F) in his hands. "(Y/N)!" He said. You looked up and your eyes went wide when you saw the flowers. He handed them to you. "Here..." He said with his charming smile. You took them and looked at them.

"Thank you... I've never received a gift before..." You said.

"Never?" Hibiki asked.

"I'm a shooting star... I give you a wish and then go back to the sky." You explained sadly as you looked at the flowers. Hibiki looked at you sadly, but his look changed in surprise when he saw you snap your fingers and the flowers turned into flower crowns. "Here." You smiled.