Prove It (Lahar X Reader)

Did you know Lahar is a term used to describe a mixture of hot and cold water? It also means rock fragments that go down slopes of a volcano or river valleys? The things you learn on the internet. 

Requested By ~Flamingacorn1

(C/C) = Crime Committed.

(T/N) = Twin's Name.

(Y/N) (L/N) was your name. You have (H/C) hair, (E/C) eyes and (S/C) skin. You was a mage. Your magic was (M/T) and you was in chains for something you didn't do. You was trying to resist as some council members were taking you to court.

"I didn't do anything!" You shouted as you tried to break free.

"Then don't resist. It's as simple as that." Lahar, the man who accused you of the coursing (C/C), said.

"I didn't even do anything! You can ask everyone in the cafe I work at! I was there all day!" You said.

"Your magic type is (M/T), you're around the same height and weight we've estimated to the criminal of the crime." Lahar explained.

"Where's your proof that I've done it?" You asked.

"The proof..." He said as he walked close to you. "Will be presented in court." He said. You growled a little at him and then he walked inside the building where you will be judged.

...

"Miss (L/N) (F/N)." The judge said.

"Yes..." You said.

"You have been accused of coursing (C/C)." The judge said.

"I didn't do it your honor!" You said.

"Quiet you!" Lahar said.

"Ah, ah, ah, Mr Lahar, let her speak." The judge said.

"Thank you your honor." You said.

"Now tell us your side of the story. What did you do between 13 hundred hours to 15 hundred hours?" The judge asked.

"At 13 hundred hours, I was at work, which you can simply ask all of my of my customers and my co-workers at the cafe I work at." You stated. "At 14 hundred hours, I was having a lunch break and talking to my friend in the cafe I work at." You explained. 

"And what about 15 hundred hours?" The judge asked.

"I was leaving work. I walked out of work when the council came to me and accused me of a crime I had no clue about." You explained.

"I see. Mr Lahar, let me see what evidence you have against this woman." The judge said. Lahar stepped forward.

"Your honor. There was (H/C) locks at the scene. People remember seeing a woman with (e/c) eyes with a cut on her stomach and a birthmark on her hand." Lahar explained.

"Have you examined this woman's stomach or her hands?" The judge asked.

"No your honor." Lahar said.

"Miss (L/N), would you please show us your stomach?" The judge asked.

"I don't find that necessary judge." You said.

"If you don't have anything to hide, you would." Lahar said. You growled silently to yourself before you pulled your shirt up a little to show no cut. "She must have healed it your honor!" Lahar said.

"I don't have healing magic!" You said.

"Then show us your hands by taking off your gloves." Lahar said. You groaned as you took your gloves off. You had a birthmark on your right hand. Everyone in the court gasped and started to whisper.

"Everyone quiet down!" The judge said.

"I didn't do it your honor!" You shouted.

"Prove it!" Lahar said.

"I have witnesses!" You shouted. Suddenly, there was an explosion! Everyone screamed as a girl who looked like you entered the room. "(T/n)?" You questioned. Your twin laughed psychotically.

"My, my. Getting the wrong girl. Isn't that bad for the magic council?" She asked.

"You did it!?" You shouted.

"We all know that I'm the devil twin and you're the stupid angel." She said. You growled quietly.

"Guards! Arrest that woman!" Lahar ordered. A load of guards tried to get your twin but she... Was so strong. You tried to break free of the chains that were around your wrist, but there was no use. The chains were magic proof and you needed the key to unlock them. Lahar then got you the key and unlocked your chains. You looked at him. "Go!" He ordered. You nodded and ran off.

...

You was on a hill, sat against a tree, looking at the clouds. You smiled to yourself.

"Suckers..." You said with a smirk.

"The council sure is stupid." Someone said. You looked and saw your twin.

"Nice work. Man they're annoying." You said.

"Well, what are twins for. I brought you into the criminal life, the least I could do is save you, considering you did that crime though, it's amazing." Your twin said.

"I did learn from the best." You smirked.

"I knew it." Someone said. You both looked and saw Lahar with some guards. "You two are under arrest!" He said.

"Oh really now?" You asked.

"Yes. For committing the crime, (C/C)!" Lahar said. You stood up and walked to him. You got right into his personal space and looked in his eyes. 

"Can you prove it?" You asked.

"Witnesses of the guards." He said.

"But you see..." You said. "If you present the same girl in that pleaded innocent and her twin sister came and said she committed the crime, the judge and jury will think you have a grudge against me." You explained with a smile.

"I..." Lahar said.

"So... unless you have proof she did it, then you're going to be running in circles." Your twin said. You grinned at Lahar who glared at you.

"Why so serious? The glares are annoying. You should lighten up and change your facial expression." You said. You then pecked him on the lips which made his eyes go wide. "Later." You said as you and your sister disappeared.

"Lahar?" One of the guards questioned.

"Go find them! I want them found!" He shouted.

"Yes sir!" The guards said as they all ran off. When all of them were gone, Lahar put his fingers on his lips.

"Tsk." He then said as he walked off.

The End.

This is a strange ending for me to write... But I hope you all like it! :)