The Mysterious hero. An Erza X Oc Reader One Shot

Requested by ~ @amationary

"Erza, Erza, look at this!" Lucy shouted, running to Erza with a newspaper in her hands and Gray and Natsu behind.

"What is it?" Erza asked.

"Look at this! A mysterious hero saved some people in town!" Lucy said.

Erza took the newspaper and looked at it.

"A man with a black mask covering his face and a black cape was seen rescuing citizens of Magnolia from outsiders who came to course trouble. As he left, we saw a Fairy Tail Green mark on his arm. Who is this mysterious hero? Does Fairy Tail know him?" Erza read out loud.

"I wonder who has a fairy tail mark on their arm that is green..." Gray said.

Not far from them was you, sat there at the bar.

"Zack." Mirajane whispered.

"Yeah?" You asked.

Mirajane showed you the paper as you drank. When you looked, you spat out your drink and started to cough.

You saw the picture of the person and their mark. You knew who it was. It was you...

"Shit. They saw?" You asked.

"Looks like it." Mira said.

Mira was your cousin and the only one who knew your secret.

"Hey, Zack!" Natsu shouted.

You turned around and leaned on the bar.

"'Sup?" You asked.

"Have you seen the paper?" Gray asked.

"Sure did, I wonder who the hero is..." You said.

Without realising, your shirt sleeve feel down to show a little bit of your mark.

"That mark!" Erza Thought.

"Well I've gotta go, see ya." You said walking out.

"Mirajane, can I speak with you a moment? Alone and in private?" Erza asked.

"Sure, follow me." Mira said with a gentle smile.

A few hours later...

Erza was walking through Magnolia, alone when...

"Watch out!" Someone shouted.

Erza looked and saw a wild cart with vegetables falling out, going straight towards her. Erza froze, she didn't know what to do.

The cart came closer and closer and was about to hit her, but someone picked her up bridal style and ran out of the way.

When Erza opened her eyes, she saw the man that Lucy, Natsu, Gray and herself were talking about. The hero. He was wearing a black mask and hat, covering his face.

"Are you alright ma'am?" He asked

She nodded and then the hero put her down.

"If that is all, then..."

"Wait!" Erza said, stopping him from leaving. The man looked at her and Erza grabbed his arm, dragging him into an alley.

"Ma'am, I really should be going." He said.

Erza took off his mask and hat, to reveal you.

"I knew it was you." She smiled.

You sighed.

"How?" You asked.

"I saw your mark in the guild. When you left, I asked Mirajane many questions and it slipped out. You're the mysterious hero!" Erza said.