Freed X OC Reader

Hey guys! I know I said that I wouldn't write on this unless I get a request but I'm bored and it's frickin' 2, nearly 3am so yeah, if you want to put any requests in, even if I've already done a character, go ahead, I dont mind, even if it's a girl. Girl, guy, it doesnt matter :-) Anyway, on with the story!

Freed Justine was a mage of Fairy Tail. He was sat with his team mates of the Thunder God Tribe until Laxus came.

"Hey guys, I need to talk to you." Laxus said.

"What is it Laxus?" Evergreen asked.

Suddenly a girl around 19 came from behind Laxus. She had Golden hair and dark eyes.

"This is (Y/N) Dreyer, my... Little sister..." He said.

"You have a sister?!" The thunder god tribe gasped.

"A sister? A sister?" Bixslows dolls said.

"Let me guess, you've never, ever mentioned me?" (Y/N) asked.

"Why would I?" Laxus asked.

"Well it's not surprising considering I'm nearly at the same level as Gildarts and you're older than me." (Y/N) said.

"You're nearly the same level as Gildarts?!" Freed gasped.

"Shut it would ya?" Laxus asked (Y/N).

"Don't be a bully!" (Y/N) said.

"Don't be a witch!" Laxus said.

"Laxus, that's no way to talk to a lady." Evergreen said as she stood up and walked to (Y/N). "Hello there, I'm Evergreen." Evergreen said as she put her hand out for a shake.

(Y/N) took it and smiled.

"Well I'm shocked Laxus has such and nice teammate." (Y/N) smiled. "By the way, where's Mirajane?" (Y/N) asked.

"She's at the bar." Bixslow said.

"No way! That pretty lady is Mirajane?! No wonder you like her Laxus." (Y/N) said.

The thunder god tribe laughed.

"Shut it, or you're not coming with us on a job!" Laxus said.

"Calm down, I don't wanna go anyway." (Y/N) stated.

"Why are you coming then?" Laxus said.

"The old man has been getting me to evaluate teams lately. After you guys, I have to go to Team Natsu." (Y/N) explained.

"Hey, Laxus. Who's that girl?" Someone asked.

They all looked and saw Natsu and Gray.

"Natsu? Gray? Man you guys have grown." (Y/N) said.

"Who are you?" Gray asked.

"It's me, (Y/N) Dreyer. Geese, have your guys brains died or something?"

(Y/N) asked and then she looked at Natsu. "Natsu, what happened to you?" (Y/N) asked.

Natsu was covered in bandages.

"Oh, nothing important! Hey (Y/N), fight me!" Natsu said.

"Not when you're all bandaged up, go get some rest kid." (Y/N) said.

"I'm fine, see!" Natsu said as he charged at (Y/N) with fire in his hands.

As he went to hit (Y/N), (Y/N) just punched him and he was knocked out.