I Will Beat You! (Toby X Reader)

Requested by~ icecold800
Um, for this story, you'll have fire magic...

"Sit!" You shouted at Toby and Yuka. You was (Y/N) (L/N). You had (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. You was a member of Lamia Scale and you pretty much told everyone what to do.

"(Y/N)-Chan! You can't tell them to sit. They're people!" Sherry said.

"Sit!" You ordered and she sat down next to the boys.

"YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO! YOU DON'T OWN THE PLACE!" Toby shouted.

"Quiet!" You shouted and then Toby started to shake. "Now boys, what were you shouting about this time?" You asked. Toby and Yuka were shouting at each other and it was getting on your nerves. You was trying to read a magazine with Sherry and Chelia peacefully, while giggling at hot guys, but then those two idiots started to shout and annoyed you.

"He accused me of stealing his sock." Yuka explained. You sweat dropped.

"Toby... Your sock is around your neck..." You said. Toby looked down and started to cry.

"Wahhh! It's been here all along!" He cried as he hugged it. He then turned to you. "Thank you!" He shouted as he ran to hug you, but you kicked him back, making him hit a wall.

"Don't touch me!" You shouted.

"Ow..." Toby cried. You rolled your eyes and walked away.

Later on...

You left the guild and started to walk home. It was quiet late and then you heard.

"Haaaaaa!" You looked and saw Toby about to attack you. You sighed and jumped over him. While you was still in the air, you kicked him down. "Ow..." He groaned.

"How many times are we gonna do this?" You asked.

"Until I can beat you!" Toby shouted. He always did this. He always tried to beat you. If he won, you would have to go on a date with him. Yep. That was the deal. He had a crush on you and always tried to get you to go on a date. But you was a Tsundere. Toby got up and went to attack you, but you filled your hands with flames and started to attack him. You both did well, he clawed you a few times and you burnt him a few times. Neither of you were going to give up, but then you kicked his legs, making him fall over and put the flames near his face.

"You lose." You said. The flames then went and you started to walk away, until...

"I will beat you!" You turned around and saw Toby on his feet. He was crying? Your eyes went wide. "I will beat you one day! Just you wait (Y/N)! I will!" He shouted as he ran off. You sighed but smile slightly. You liked this game. You was a powerful mage. Even Jura couldn't beat you. You just wanted someone to beat you. You then walked home.

"Well I wish you good luck... Toby..." You said to yourself.

The End.

I'm sorry. I know this was quite bad and short. I researched Toby... He was sort of hard to write about in my point of view... So yeah...