Will You Marry Me? (Rogue X Oc)

Requested By: aurasoul

Mary Sunbeam, Fairy Tail Member, Sun and moon dragon slayer, 17 years old. She could always bring a smile on someone's face. She had ginger-yellow hair, sky blue sparkling eyes and lightly tanned skin. She had a few scars from training, but hey, who doesn't? She wore a white Tank Top, grey leggings, a light blue vest jacket and brown ankle boots. She also had a fang necklace which was from her adopted dragon parent. Mary is loved by everyone. She's kind, sweet, bright, she's always willing to put her friends before herself and she's also very understand. She's best friends with Natsu and like her fire breathing friend, she likes a good fight, which is what she was doing right now. She had just thrown Gray into Erza while she was eating a cake O_O! It also coursed Erza face plant the cake. She had a vein pop out as she stood up and looked at Gray who turned pale.

"Gray... What did you do to my cake!?" She shouted.

"M-M-Mary threw me!" He exclaimed before running away. Erza then turned to Mary who was fighting Gajeel. 

"MARY!" Erza shouted. Mary went stiff and so did Gajeel as he saw the angry Erza storm over to them. Gajeel then legged it.

"Yes Erza?" Mary asked with a bright smile.

"You through Gray into me and ruined my cake!"

"I'm sorry Erza! Gray was saying how much strawberry cakes were disgusting so I threw him to you." Mary smiled. Erza's eye twitched as she looked at Gray. When Gray saw the death look, he ran out of the guild.

"GRAY FULLBUSTER! YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!" Erza shouted as she summoned a sword and ran out of the guild. Mary just blinked before smiling. 

"Ah, so gullible!" She thought.

"Mary! Your boyfriend's here!" Mira shouted. Mary looked at the door and saw Rogue.

"Rogue!" She shouted as she ran to Rogue and hugged him, but it ended up with them both on the floor.

"Ow..." Rogue groaned.

"I'm sorry." Mary said as she looked at him. "And why haven't you been replying to my emails?" She cried.

"I'm sorry, I was on a job." Rogue replied.

"I guess you're off the hook then." Mary said. Rogue smiled as the two leaned forward and kissed.

"Get a room!" Natsu shouted, but all of a sudden, a glass was thrown at his head, knocking him out. It was thrown by the matchmaker herself. 

"You're lethal!" Laxus said. Mira just smiled.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Mira said. (Miraxus! I'm sorry)

"So what are you doing here? You usually call first." Mary said.

"I wanted to take you out." Rogue smiled.

"Really?" She asked and Rogue nodded. 

"Tonight at 6." Rogue said. Mary looked at a clock and her eyes went wide. It was 4pm.

"I need to get ready!" She gasped. She quickly kissed Rogue on the cheek before getting up and running out. Rogue then sighed in relief as he saw Natsu starting to get up.

"Natsu." Rogue said as he walked to Natsu.

A little while later...

Mary was all dressed up. She was in a nice dress with some shoes and was in the middle of curling her hair. Once she finished, she heard a little noise at her window. She walked to the window and saw Rogue stood there in a tux (omg...) with Sting, Gray and Natsu behind him with instruments. Mary opened her window.

"Rogue? What are you doing?" Mary asked.

"You'll see." Rogue smiled as he walked to the boys who started to play their instruments.

Rogue:

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Oh, yeah

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life

You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
We'll forever be in love, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you,
Girl, I have you
To get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be better, better
That day when...

I'll say, "Will you marry me?"
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

(I'll get down on one knee)
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say, "Will you marry me?"

Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Got me singing
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me, baby?
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh

A hundred and five is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do, yeah.

Mary's eyes went wide. She shut her window and ran out of the room. She went down some stairs and ran to the front door. When she opened it, Rogue was stood there with a smile. He went down on one knee and got out a little box. He then opened it to reveal a ring.

"Will you marry me?" Rogue asked. Mary then jumped at him, hugging him and making them both fall.

"Yes!" She said and Rogue smiled. They then shared a kiss before putting the ring on Mary's finger. "I love you Rogue." Mary said.

"I love you too Mary." Rogue replied.

The End.

I hope this was ok...