Comrades From The Past (Lily x Exceed Reader)

Comrades From The Past (Lily X Exceed Reader)

Lily stood at the top of a cliff in his small exceed form. He held a small bouquet of flowers as he looked at the sky.

"What is he doing?" Levy questioned. She and Gajeel were watching from behind a bush as Lily stood there, alone.

"He's waiting for her." Gajeel whispered.

"Who?" Levy questioned.

"An exceed. Her name is (Y/N). She and Lily used to be comrades in Edolas, but she left the royal army. Lily said it was because she believed what they were doing was wrong." Gajeel explained.

"They kept in contact all this time?" Levy gasped.

"No." Gajeel said. Levy looked at Gajeel in confusion. "They lost contact a while ago, but on our last job, the two ran into each other." Gajeel explained.

"Why did they lose contact?" Levy asked.

"I don't know..." Gajeel said as he watched his exceed stare at the sky.

"Pantha-Lily! Stop that!" A young girl exclaimed. She had (H/L), (H/C) hair, with matching ears. Her eyes were a sparkling (E/C) which shinned, along with her (S/C) skin in the sun light. She wore some sort of armour while holding a helmet in her arm.

"Come on (Y/N)! Lighten' up!" Lily said with a laugh as he flew around. You huffed. "How long are you going to keep that form up for?" Lily asked.

"Until I'm off duty!" You stated.

"Huh? What's that?" Lily questioned. You looked at where he was looking and saw a young boy in danger. "We have to help him!" Lily said as he dashed down to the boy.

"Lily! Wait!" You shouted as you flew after him. The young boy had fallen off a cliff and was falling fast, but luckily, Lily caught him in time in his arms. "Is he ok?" You asked as you finally caught up with Lily.

"Yeah. He's so young. Where are his parents?" Lily questioned.

"He's probably an orphan. Let's put him back." You said.

"If he's an orphan... We can't leave him!" Lily said.

"We can't take him back to Extalia! They class it as treason!" You gasped.

"I'm taking him." Lily said as he flew back to Extalia. You watched him fly away and bit your lip.

. . .

"Treason!" One of the exceeds shouted. "Humans are not allowed to be here!"

"Please my Queen. He almost died!" Lily said. The Queen looked at Lily sadly.

"I'm afraid, rules are rules." The Queen said. "Pantha-Lily, we're going to have to-!"

"Wait!" Someone shouted. All the exceeds looked to see you in your exceed form flying towards them in your normal clothes, which consisted of a (F/C) dress.

"What is it?" An exceed questioned.

"Don't... Don't punish Pantha-Lily! It was my idea!" You exclaimed.

"What? (Y/N) no!" Lily exclaimed.

"If you're going to exile him, then I'm going to!" You stated.

"Very well. (Y/N) and Pantha-Lily, you are hereby exiled from Extalia. You must leave now." The queen said. You nodded before flying away. Pantha-Lily flew after you.