We meet again. Jella X OC Reader.

Requested by ~ @amationary

Your name is Helena. You're a regular mage. Your magic involves the Elements. You didnt belong to any sort of guild. You was a lone wizard who has never even thought of joining the guild.

You didn't go around with anyone but your friend and partner, Kelly, your little green exceed.

You was walking in a forest. You've heard there's some sort of swamp monster in the forest and ddecided to check it out.

As you was walking, you heard some noises. You hid behind a tree and looked around. You saw the monster you was looking for, fighting someone.

The person was a man. He had blue hair and a red tattoo over his eye. He was doing terrible and two other people have already been knocked out. The man was thrown back and he was struggling. The monster set it sights on the man and licked its lips.

You sighed and drew your sword.

"Are you sure about this?" Kelly, your exceed asked.

"Even if I am a lone wizard, I can't let people die." You said.

You ran at the monster and jumped.

"Fire sword!" You shouted. Your sword went on fire and you stabbed the monster.

The monster started to turn red and then it exploded.

You landed on the ground and the man stared at you with amazement.

"Humph! That was easy." You said as you put your sword away.

"Who are you?" The man asked.

You looked at him and then you ran off.

"Wait!" The man shouted, running after you.

You ran and ran and ran and ran but you couldn't loose this guy. How can he keep up with you? You could outrun anyone.

As you was running, you triggered a trap and was put in a net and hung in a tree.

"Well, well, well, look what we have here, Helena the lone wizard." A man said.

You looked and saw three men. You knew them. They were the three most wanted criminals in all of Fiore. Jack, Ryan and George Rider. The Rider brothers. They were known to rob banks, take cars, steal valuable things and take peoples lives.

"You're wanted by every dark guild in the country." Jack said.

"But, they're not bothered if it's dead or alive... This'll be fun." Ryan smirked.

You tried to use your magic to break free but the net was magic proof.

"Great..." You mumbled.

Suddenly, that man from before came out of the bushes and attacked the Rider Brothers.

You watched him in amazement. He was beating them without a sweat. Was he even trying with that monster? After he finished, he cut the rope holding the net and you fell.

"Ah!" You screamed.

You was waiting to hit the floor, but the man caught you

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"I know you..." You said. The man looked confused. "Jellal Fernardes... You're wanted by the council." You explained.

"Please dont tell anyone you've seen me." Jellal said.

You got down and tapped him on the head.

"Haha, you're a funny guy, really!" You laughed, still tapping him om the head.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"You obviously don't know who I am, allow me to introduce myself, Helena Ella, I'm known as the lone wizard. I hate the magic council so you're safe." You explained.

"Thank you." He said.

"Anyway, I owe ya, if we cross paths someday, tell me if ya thought of anything." You said.

"You're leaving?" Jellal asked.

"I need to find my exceed." You said.

"You're a dragon slayer?" Jellal asked.

"Sh, that's my little secret." You smiled.

"Are you going to ever join a guild?" He asked.

"Never really thought of it." You said.

"Why not join our little Guild?" He asked.

You just laughed.

"You're cute, nice jokes!" You laughed tapping his shoulder.

"Err..." He said.

"I'm a lone wizard. I work with no one but my exceed because we're like one, but maybe someday we'll meet again Jellal." You smiled. "And I'll return a favour." You added.

You was about to walk away, but then you kissed his cheek and ran off.

Jellal turned red and touched where you kissed him.

"This is a... A kiss..." He said.

Many years later...

Jellal and Meredy were with their new guildmates, Midnight, Cobra, Angel and Racer.

They were fighting some sort of monster and were losing majorly.

Jellal was thrown back and everyone wasnt sure on what to do. They were all on the ground, unable to move. The monster got closer and close to Jellal, but then, some water hit it.

Jellal looked, surprised. The monster fell on the floor and then it was frozen.

"What the hell?!" Cobra said.

"How...?" Angel asked.

"She's here..." Jellal whispered.

"Who?" Meredy asked.

"I'll be back." Jellal said.

Behind a tree, was you hiding. You was going to meet up with Kelly after you finished this. You saw Jellal and attacked the monster secretly.

"My debt is now payed." You smiled to yourself as you out your sword away.

As you was about to walk away, you bumped into someone. You was about to fall, but the person grabbed your hand. When you looked you saw Jellal.

"Jellal?! How did you find me?" You asked.

Jellal pulled you up and kissed you on the lips.

You was shocked but went with it. Jellal broke the kiss.

"That kiss makes us even." He smiled.

"Even?!" You exclaimed.

"Yes." He smiled

"Whatever, this will probably be the last time we see each other ever so, bye!" You said as you walked off.

Jellal just smiled as he watched you leave.

Another many years later...

You was walking on a roof of a building when you spotted a certain blue haired man being ganged up by some men.

"Well, I guess I have nothing better to do." You smiled as you jumped down and attacked the men.

After that day, you kept running into each other every now and then. It was like you couldn't escape from him, but you didn't care, you actually started to like it.

The E N D