I'm never letting you go. (Rogue X Reader)

Requested by ~ @sportyartist

Rogue didn't know what to do. It all happened so quick. It all happened in a blink of an eye

"Hold on Lacy!" Rogue said.

Your name was Lacy. You was 19. You have brown hair and brown eyes.

You and Rogue just recently went on a job, but you got stabbed in the stomach, protecting Rogue and you also hit your head on a few rocks, making your head bleed.

"I-it... It hurts..." You cried weakly.

"I know, just don't talk. You'll be OK!" Rogue said.

He was running to the guild with you in his arms. When he got to the guild, he kicked the doors opened and ran in.

"Sting!" He shouted. Everyone looked the you two and gasped.

Sting ran to you two.

"Lacy! What happened Rogue?" Sting asked, worried.

"She... She..." Rogue said, but then you screamed in pain.

"Come on! Healer! We need a healer!" Sting shouted and then a girl called Mica who was the guilds medic ran to you.

They took you all to the medical room.

"Don't worry Lacy... You're going to be OK..." Rogue said.

"Rogue..." You said weakly.

"I need to concentrate. You two leave!" Mica ordered and the two nodded.

An hour later...

Mica walked out and to the boys.

"How is she?" Rogue asked instantly.

"She's alive... But..." Mica said.

"But what?" Sting asked and Mira looked at him.

"She's lost her memory. She doesn't know me, you or even who she is." Mica explained and the boys gasped.

"Lacy!" Rogue said. He ran into the room where you was sat on the bed looking out the window.

You felt a presence and looked, only to see Rogue.

"Hi there! Apparently I'm Lacy, what's your name?" You asked with a smile.

Rogue had tears falling down his face and he ran out of the guild.

Two weeks later...

You still didn't remember anything. Well, you remember who you were.

You're Lacy Kira. Water mage of Sabertooth. You remembered Sting, Yukino and some other members, but you felt like something was missing.

Rogue was in his house. He hasn't seen you since you forgot everything. He was in his room, lying in bed, trying to sleep, trying to make this all seem like a dream, but no matter how much he sleeps, he knows its not going to be a dream.

Suddenly, his door was kicked opened and Sting stormed through.

"Rogue Cheney! You have some explaining to do!" Sting shouted.

"Go away Sting..." Rogue said as he put his covers over his face.

"No! Why haven't you come to the guild for the past two weeks?! We're all worried!" Sting said.

"Whatever..." Rogue said.

"Why ate you hiding in here. Is it because of Lacy?" Sting asked. Rogue took the covers off his face and sat up.

"I can't face her." He said.

"Why?! Every day I see her in thebguild and she says she's feel like there's something missing! Something important! That's probably you!" Sting said.

"No its not!" Rogue shouted.

"It is!!!" Sting shouted. He walked to Rogues wardrobe and threw him some clothes from it. "Get changed now or I'll bring Lacy here!"Sting ordered.

"Fine..." He groaned.

Sting left the room and five minutes later, Rogue came our, fully dressed.

"Good, now come on!" Sting said as he grabbed Rogue's arm, dragging him to the door. As he opened it, you was stood there, about to knock. You were frozen and so was Rogue and Sting.

"E-errrrrr.... M-m-mastee Sting! Y-you forgot you wallet so Yukino asked me to follow you and give it to you!" You said quickly as you put out his wallet and bowed.

"Oh, thanks Lace." Sting said as he took the wallet and put it in his pocket. You stood up and smiled, but then your eyes fell on Rogue.

"Do I know you?" You asked.

"Err..." Rogue said.

"Are you remembering something?" Sting asked.

"Its all a little fuzzy... But you..." You said, looking him and then your eyes went wide.

"Rogue!" You cries as you crushed him with a hug, making you both fall over.

"L-Lacy?" Rogue stuttered. You sat on top of him and slapped his face. "Ow..."

"Where have you been?!" You exclaimed.

"I..." He said.

"Well?" You asked.

Rogue just flipped you both over and kissed you on the lips.

"Well... I'll be leaving now." Sting said as he left, shutting the door behind him.

When Rogue broke the kiss, you turned bright red. Rogue suddenly hugged you.

"I'm sorry." He whispered. "I'm so sorry..." He kept repeated as tears fell down his face.

You smiled and patted his head.

"Its alright, now don't cry." You said.

"I'm never letting you go now...." He whispered.

Rogue broke the hug and kissed you again. Now that he had you back, he's definitely never letting you go.

The end...
I'm sorry if you didn't like this one... The idea just popped up in my head. Also, I kept changing the title a lot so yeah... Well, until next time!

^_^