How to ask someone to prom (Laxus X Reader)

Requested, by ~ @amationary

Your name was April Scott. You had long brown hair and brown eyes. You went to a school called Fairy Tail Academy and you was in your last year.

It was Friday. The last day of school until the weekend was over. The prom is tomorrow and you were excited, even though you didn't have a date, you planned on going, even if you're alone.

You was walking to your class room when you bumped into your best friend since you was 5, Laxus Dreyer.

"Hey Laxus!" You said cheerfully.

"Hey April, how's it going?" He asked.

"Great!" You replied and then the bell rang. "See you later." You said cheerfully as you left.

You walked to class and just got there before the teacher, Gildarts sensei.

At lunch, you was sat in your classroom, eating with your class mates, Erza Scarlet and Mirajane Strauss. They were talking about how amazing their boyfriends were. You sighed.

"Oh, sorry April, I forgot you didn't have a boyfriend." Mirajane said.

"It's ok." You smiled.

"Are you April Scott?" Someone asked. You looked and saw a pink haired boy.

"Natsu? What are you doing here?" Erza asked.

"Looking for April Scott." Natsu said.

"I'm April Scott." You said.

"Here." He handed you a note. "A friend wanted me to give with to you." He explained before leaving.

You opened the note and read it out loud.

"Dear April, Roses are Red, Violet's are blue, You're Sweet, And Cute, sorry about the bad poem, to get things done, go to the school gates after school. A boy named Gray and a girl named Angel will be waiting there for you with a note." You said.

"A secret admirier!" Mira said happily with hearts in her eyes and hearts around her. You just rolled your eyes.

"It could be a prank." You said.

"I doubt it, who would try and make a poem, just for a prank?" Erza asked.

"I guess your right..." You said.

After School...

You walked out of your class room as the bell went and walked to the school gates. You noticed a boy with raven coloured hair stood at the gates without a shirt on. He was talking to a girl with black hair and red eyes.

"Excuse me, are you Gray and Angel?" You asked.

"Yeah, I'm Gray and this is Angel." Gray said.

(Angel is my own Character. Sorry people but I absolute do NOT support GrayLu OR Gruvia.)

"I'm April Scott, do you have a note for me?" You asked.

Gray went in his pocket and passed her a ripped piece of paper.

"The, To, your?" You questioned.

"Oh. Here you go." Angel said as she passed you a note. 

You opened the paper and put them together.

"Follow The Petals To Your Locker." You read out and then you looked at the two people who gave ou the notes. "What petals?" You asked.

"Them ones." Angel smiled, pointing towards the school. You looked and saw red rose petals, going into the school.

"Man, this is like a treasure hunt..." You sighed.

"But more exciting." Angel smiled.

"Trust me, it's not. When you're in my year, you'll understand..." You sighed.

"We're only a year younger!" Gray said.

You just walked off.

"See ya, thanks for the notes." You said.

You followed the petals to your locker where a girl with brown hair and glasses stood.

"April Scott?" She asked.

"Yes." You said.

"I'm Evergreen, here you go." Evergreen said, passing her a note before walking off.

"Go to the hall for a surprise." You read out loud. You groaned. "So much effort..." You groaned.

You walked to the hall and saw a group of people.

"Err... Hello?" You asked.

They all turned around. You noticed Erza, Mira and Jellal. They were in your year, but the others looked younger.

You noticed Natsu, Gray, Angel and Evergreen from earlier.

"Um... Who are you?" You asked.

They all walked to you and pulled you to the middle of the hall. In groups of Three, they had big boreds with words.

They stepped back in their groups and the first group with was Erza, Mira and Jellal held up the first Bored with said

Will

Angel, gray and Natsu held up the next one which said 

You.

Evergreen, a boy with green hair and a boy with blue hair held up the next bored which said.

Go

A girl with blonde hair, a short girl with blue hair and a boy wiith black hair held up the next bored which said

To

A smaller girl with dark blue hair, a boy with dark purple/blue hair and a girl with brown held up the next bored saying

Prom.

Three cats, one blue, one white and one black held up the next bored which said.

With

Then, suddenly, Laxus appeared with a bored. He showed it to you. It said.

Me, with a arrow pointing upwards.

You're eyes grew wide.

All together it said 'Will you go to prom with me' and your gasped. 

"Laxus..." You said.

"Will you go to prim with me April? Even though it's a little late..." Laxus said.

You just ran at him and hugged him.

"Of course I will!" You said with a squeal.

Everyone cheered and then, Laxus kissed you on the lips.

That was the best day of your life.

THE END.