There's only One Cure For A Broken Heart (Lyon X Broken hearted reader)

Requested by ~ @_Ritzkitty_

Your name was Rikki Kittern. You had brown hair, brown eyes and your were 19.

You was in your living. Tears was falling down your face like rivers. You've just broken up with your boyfriend, Gray Fullbuster.

You was in the corner of the room. Your knees were against your chest and you rested your head on your knees.

You heard a door open but ignored it.

"Rikki?" A familiar voice shouted.

It was your best friend, Lyon Vastia. What was he doing here? Shouldn't he be at Lamia scale or following Juvia around?

"Rikki..." You heard him say.

He was closer. His voice sounded soft and then you felt someone's hand on your head. You looked up and saw your best friend looking at you with his kind eyes.

He saw that your beautiful brown eyes wouldn't stop filling with water and your soft cheeks were stained from your tears.

"He broke up with you, didn't he?" Lyon asked.

"It... It doesn't matter..." You said, trying to hold in your tears.

"I'll kill him." Lyon said as he stood up.

"No..." You said as you grabbed his hand. He looked at you. "I need you at a time like this..." You explained. He sighed. He picked you up. "L-Lyon?" You questioned as you looked at him.

"You look tiered. Come on." He said. He carried you up the stairs and to your room. You didn't live with the rest of the girls of Fairy Tail because it was cheaper to live in your house.

Lyon kicked your bedroom door opened. Luckily it didn't break or you would have killed him. He then put you over his shoulders with annoyed you the most. He pulled the covers down, put you down on your bed, and then put the covers over you.

"Lyon..." You said.

"Shh... Get some sleep." He said as he wiped your eyes with his thumb. "I'll go make you some dinner." He added.

He was about to walk away, but then...

"Please wait..." You said as you grabbed his hand.

"Rikki?" Lyon questioned.

"Please don't go... Just until I fall asleep." She said. Lyon looked at you and saw you looking away.

He broke free and went around the bed. He went the other side, took his shoes on, got on and brought you closer to him. Your cheeks turned red as you was pulled into him.

"Just get some sleep." He said. You smiled and put your head against his chest.

"Thank you." You whispered.

After ten minutes, you was asleep. Lyon broke free from your grip. He looked at you and smiled. He kissed your for head.

"I love you Rikki." He said. He got up and went to the door. "Its a shame you won't ever know or feel the same way." He said as he looked at you. He then went down to the kitchen.

You opened one of your eyes and smiled.

"I do know Lyon and I do feel the same way." You smiled before closing your eyes and falling asleep with a big smile on your face.

An hour later...

Lyon came to your room and woke you up. When you woke up and saw his face, you smiled.

"Hiya!" You said.

"Um? Hi? Are you feeling alright?" Lyon asked.

"Aha?" You smiled. You put your arms around his neck, pulled him down and kissed him on the lips.

His eyes went wide and his face turned bright red. You was kissing him?! He didn't know what to think of this. When you broke the kiss, you giggled at his reaction. He was so confused.

"R-Rikki?" He questioned.

"Yes?" You asked.

"W-what was that? Why did you kiss me?" He asked.

"I heard what you said as you left my room. I do feel the same way." You explained. He turned bright red.

You pulled him into a hug which resulted him to fall on top of you.

"Thank you... For loving me as being there for me..." You whispered. Lyon smiled and hugged you back.

"I will always love you and be there for you." He whispered back.

The End.

I completely fangirled through this. I hope this is alright. I'm sorry I haven't written in awhile. >_< I had other books I needed to continue so I'm sorry >_<