Another Sting X OC Reader

This was requested.

You was a member of Fairy Tail. Your name was Amy Yuri. You had light red hair and blue eyes. You was also a Light god slayer and you knew how to use the shadows against your opponents.

Today was the day you, Natsu Dragneel, Gajeel Redfox, Wendy Marvell and Laxus Dreyer would be entering the Grand Magic games. Master Makarov was sure Fairy Tail could win with a group of Dragon slayers and a god slayer.

When you arrived to Fiore, there was a group of people surrounding something.

"What's going on there?" You asked.

"I dont know but let's check it out!" Natsu said dragging you to the crowd.

"Ah!" you screamed as he pulled you.

The two of you pushed through some people and saw Sting and Rogue, the twin dragon slayers of Sabertooth.

They were fighting another guild.

"White dragon roar!" Sting shouted as he shot his magic at the other guild but they dodged and the attack went straight for the part of the crowd yoh was standing with.

"Crap! Everyone move out of the way!" Sting shouted.

Everyone ran while you and Natsu just stood there.

"Are you two deaf? MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" Sting shouted.

The magic went above you but you put you hand out and started to eat it.

"What the hell!?" the twin dragons and the other guild exclaimed.

"Thank for the snack." You smiled. "I'm used to stronger magic but I guess this has to do." You said.

"Go get um Amy!" Natsu said.

"Wait! Amy the light god slayer who can control shadows as well?" A guild member asked.

You smiled and in a flash you knocked the other guild who was fighting Sting and Rogue to the ground.

"I never knew I was popular Natsu." You smiled to the pink haired boy who smiled back.

"Natsu? Why did yoh guys interfere!? We had this!" Sting said having a tantrum.

You sighed.

"Yo, dude!" you saod to Rogue.

"My name is Rogue." Rogue said.

"Well Rogue, calm down your friend." you said.

"Wait, who are you anyway?" Sting asked.

"Didnt you hear the guys?" Natsu asked and the walked to you. "Shes Amy Yuri. A light god slayer who can also control shadows." Natu explained. "She joined Fairy Tail not too long ago." He continued.

"Alright, that's enough bragging." You said annoyed.

"Right!" Natsu said.

"If you're a light god slayer, than how did you eat my attack? I'm a white Dragon slayer." Natsu explained.

You walked to him and folded you arms when you were only a few feet from him.

"Are you really this stupid? White is light." You explained.

"But how can you control shadows?" Rogue asked.

"Without light there is no shadows. Light controls shadows." You explained.

"You are one cool chick." Sting said.

"Whatever, come on Natsu, we need to get to the inn." You explained.