A Valentines day you'll never forget. Rogue X Reader

Requested by ~ @PhoenixFire22

Your name is Sakura Cupid. Well, at least that's what everyone thought you was called. Your real name is Sakura Addison.

You had pink hair and pink eyes. Everyone at school called you cupid because you always managed to help people out with their crushes.

"Pleaseeeeeeees Sakura! Let me do something for you!" Yukino begged.

Yukino was your best friend and you recently got her with Sting.

"There's no need to do anything for me." You smiled as you closed your locker.

"But..." Yukino said.

"Yukino, its Valentines day today. That's why I wanted yo help you! Because no one deserves to be alone on Valentines day." You smiled.

"But you're alone." Yukino said and you sweat dropped. You didn't think about that.

"Well, I'm fine alone, I'm happy feeling the love from other people!" You giggled as you walked away.

As you walked down the hall, many people said hi to you and thanked you for helping them out with their crushes.

Yukino watched you and saw how happy you was. She couldn't help but smile.

"Hey Yukino." Sting said.

"Hi Sting!" Yukino smiled.

"Was that Sakura Cupid?" Sting asked.

"Yeah... I feel bad... She helps everyone with love but never finds time to find her own love." Yukino sighed.

"Well you'll never guess what Rogue confessed to!" Sting said.

"What is it?!" Yukino asked.

"He's in live with Sakura." Sting smiled.

"Oh my god! This is perfect! We can get them together!" Yukino said.

"My thoughts exactly!" Sting said.

Suddenly the bell went and everyone went to class.

At break...

You walked down the hallway and everyone said hi to you and thank you like usual, but then, you being clumsy tripped on flat ground.

"Eke!" You squeaked as you fell over, dropped many books and note books. You got up and started to pick up some books. "Great... How embarrassing..." You sighed.

"Um... Sakura?" Someone asked.

You looked up and saw Rogue Cheney. Your crush since you came to Sabertooth high.

"Oh, hello Rogue." You said with a slight blush and smiled.

"You um... You dropped this." He said, passing you a note book.

"Eke!" You shrieked as you took it. "Y-you didn't look in it, did you?" You asked, embarrassed.

"N-no!" Rogue said.

You looked at him suspiciously, but then you smiled.

"Thank you!" You said as you got up. "See you around Rogue." You smiled before leaving.

You walked to your locker and opened it, but then a note fell out. You picked it up and read it.

"Dear Sakura. Roses are red, Violets are blue. There is no one as sweet as you. Can you meet me at the park on the hill to night? If not, I understand."

You blushed and had an inner fan girl moment.

"A secret admirer! Who could it be? Maybe Rogue?" You thought but then you shook your head. "Why should I get my hopes up? He doesn't even talk to me that much..." You thought.

You looked at your note book and opened it. There was a drawing of two people, watching the sunset together. You was embarrassed by the drawing, because you don't usually draw. You put your books in your locker and then walked away.

After school...

You ran home and changed. You then ran to the park and went to the hill.

"Hello?" You asked. "Hello?" You repeated.

"Sakura." Someone said and then you jumped. You looked and saw Rogue.

"Oh, Rogue, you scared me." You said.

"Sorry..." Rogue said. "I'm guessing you got my note?" He asked.

"Your note?" You questioned and then you had a mini, inner fan girl moment. "Oh my god! It is Rogue! It is Rogue! OK... Calm down... Breathe... breathe... Why aren't I breathing?!" You thought.

"Sakura?" Rogue asked.

"Huh." You asked.

"Um... I um... Did you want to sit down?" He asked, sitting down.

"O-ok..." You blushed. You sat down next to him and watched the sun set. "S-so... Why did you ask me here?" You asked.

"I um... Wanted to ask you something..." Rogue said.

"Yes?" You asked.

"Um... Will you be my girlfriend?" He said.

You froze and turned bright red. Rogue Cheney asked you, Sakura Addison, to be his girlfriend!

"Well?" He asked.

"Yes!" You shouted as you hugged him, making you both fall to the ground.

"Ga!" Rogue shouted.

"Sorry!" You said.

"Its ok." He chucked as he put your hair behind your ear. "I love you, Sakura Cupid." Rogue said.

(A/N: Stupid auto correct almost made me put Stupid! Stupid auto correct!)

"Addison." You said.

"Huh?" Rogue questioned.

"My name, is Sakura Addison. Everyone just calls me cupid." You explained.

"Addison... I like that better." Rogue smiled before kissing you.

You wad having a total fan girl fit. Rogue Cheney was kissed YOU! Sakura Addison! What could be better?

The end.

Wahoo! Two requests in one night! Yay! Hope you all liked this :)