Awkward~ (Sting X Oc)

Requested by: Iloveanime2169's twin sister. 

Awkward~ (Sting X Oc)

Nina Beat, element dragon slayer, was currently in the park, feeling awkward. She was with her new boyfriend, Sting Eucliffe, and felt awkward as they walked.

1. This was her first boyfriend.

2. They didn't make eye contact.

And 3. They've already passed OVER 100 couples who were either holding hands, hugging, kissing or doing something romantic.

"Urgh. Why do I have to be so awkward... Think of something to talk about Nina! Or he'll dump you for sure." She thought. "H-hey..." She said.

"Yeah?" Sting asked as he glanced at her with his blue eyes. Nina blushed. 

"N-n-nice weather, huh?" She asked. "Where's a hole... I just want to crawl in it and die." She thought. Sting then laughed and Nina turned red. "Wait a go idiot. You've made him laugh at you!" She thought as she looked down with steam coming out of her ears.

"Y-yeah, I guess ahaha." Sting laughed.

"S-stop laughing!" She exclaimed, but he didn't. Actually, Sting laughed even more. Nina huffed as she walked faster. Sting then ran after her. 

"Sorry for laughing, but the weather? That's all you could think of?" He asked.

"Like you came up with anything." Nina stated.

"True, true, but seriously? The weather?" Sting asked.

"Can we just drop the topic!" She exclaimed.

"Why? You're cute when you're flustered." Sting said with his devilishly handsome smile. 

"Huh?" She could have just died right there. That smile could make anyone melt away. 

"I said..." Sting said as he leaned forward. Nina went back slight. "You're cute when you're flustered." He finished as he flicked her on the head.

"Ow." Nina said as she put her hand on her head and and puffed her cheeks out.

"Meanie." She said. "At least we're talking... I guess... But I could do without the teasing." She thought. They then continued to walk through the park and more couples walked past the two. One couple stood out the most. It was a young woman and young man laughing while the young woman was hugging his arm. Nina watched the two walk past. "They must be really in love..." She thought and then she noticed two dogs snuggling together. "EVEN DOG'S ARE BETTER THAN ME!?" She exclaimed in her head. But her attention turned back to the couple. "I wonder how long they've been together..."

"Hey." Sting said.

"Yeah?" Nina asked. Suddenly, Sting pulled her closer to him and put his arm around her shoulder. Nina's eyes went wide and she turned slightly red. She then looked up at Sting who was blushing slightly.

"Don't watch other couples." He said.

"Were... You jealous?" She asked.

"N-no!" Sting said.

"Really~?" She teased.

"S-shut up." Sting said and Nina giggled. It then went silent again and again, Nina felt awkward.

"Awkward Silence~!" Someone behind them said. The two jumped away and looked to see Lector flying there.

"Lector?!" Sting exclaimed.

"W-w-why are you here?" Nina asked, still slightly scared on how he came out of nowhere.

"I wanted to see if Sting could deal without my help on talking to you." Lector said.

"Huh?" Nina questioned.

"Lector..."

"Yeah, before he even had the courage to talk to you, I helped him with what to say." Lector said. He seemed proud.

"Oh really?" Nina giggled.

"LECTOR!" Sting shouted.

"Bye." Lector said. He then disappeared in dust, flying away as fast as he could.

"Get back here!" Sting shouted as he chased the little red exceed.

"Hey! Wait, Lector! Let me hear more!" Nina shouted as you chased after the two.

That day ended up with them all being worn out from running allover the city. When they stopped, Nina looked like you ran a marathon. Also, it turns out that Sting did have some (a lot) of help to speak to Nina. Cute huh? The confident guild master was too shy.

Tbc...

Lector: Sting and Nina, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Sting: Shut up!

Nina: *Giggles*

Me: ... -_- ... The story's ended... Sorry readers, the characters think they can do what the hell they want. (Sorry for my weirdness)

I hope this was ok and sorry it's short! >_<!