I'll never forget you... My Angel... (Natsu X OC)

I'll Never Forget You... My Angel... (Natsu X OC)

Requested By: TheLaughingGhost

Sakura Tenshi...  Cheerful, kind helpful and full of life. They were the words to describe her with. She was 19 years old. She had jet black hair that reached down to her knees, but it was always tied into a plaited half moon pony tail. She also had beautiful purple eyes that sparkled. She came to Fairy Tail not long ago in a short, white silky dress and was very week, not able to control her magic well, but all that has changed. She is a strong girl, who wears  a white high collar tank top with black lines, a short black skirt that had white lines as well as black combat boots and black finger-less gloves. She is very strong, always happy, sometimes has her crazy moments and was loved by the entire guild. Was. She is now dead and everyone in the guild is crying.

"Sakura..." Lucy cried. "This is all my fault..."

What happened you ask? It all happened a few days ago. Sakura was sat in the guild with a nice glass of water, minding her own business, when Natsu Dragneel, her best friend, and crush, ran up to her with a job.

"Sakura! Sakura! Look! Look! Look! Look! We have a new job!" He said.

"That's nice Natsu." She smiled. "Enjoy your mission." She said. Natsu pouted.

"C'mon Sakura, can't you take a hint? I said we." He said.

"You mean you and me?" Sakura asked.

"Yes! We haven't been on a mission since you collapsed with that headache of yours." Natsu grumbled.

"Well it has been a long time since we've been on a job together." Sakura said as she started to think.

"I know right! Me you and Happy! Let's go!" Natsu said.

"Hold on a second." Sakura said. Natsu looked at her. "Lucy comes too."

"What? Why? I just wanted it to be us three like it was for three weeks before your head!" Natsu whined.

"Lucy needs money to pay for her apartment. Hey! Luce!" Sakura shouted.

"Yeah?" Lucy asked as she walked to them.

"Natsu has a question for you." Sakura said.

"What is it?" Lucy asked as she looked at Natsu.

"Do you want to come on a job with us?" He asked. "Please say no." He grumbled.

"Sure. I need to pay for my apartment. The rent will need paying soon." Lucy said.

"Great." Sakura smiled and Natsu's jaw dropped. He then sat in a corner with a gloomy aura.

"I wanted it to be us three like it used to be when you first came..." He grumbled.

"What's with him?" Lucy asked.

"Oh, ignore him, he's just being Natsu. Come on, let's go and pack. We can leave tomorrow." Sakura smiled as she stood up, linked arms with Lucy, and walked out of the guild smiling.