Never Too Old For Love (Makarov X Reader)

"Hey, Mira?" Lucy asked as she, Erza and Levy sat at the bar. Mira was currently serving Laxus (ah, Miraxus... I am so sorry).

"What's up?" Mira asked with her uusal smile.

"How old is the master?" Lucy asked.

"Master? Um..." Mira said.

"88 years old. Why?" Laxus asked.

"Ah, never mind. Too old." Lucy sighed. Mira and Laxus looked at each other confused.

"Too old for what?" Mira asked.

"Dating." Lucy said. Mira giggled while Laxus shook his head.

"As the master says..." Mira started.

"You're Never Too Old For Love." Both Mira and Laxus said.

"You both said that at the same time." Levy gasped.

"The old man has been telling me to ask this girl out." Laxus said.

"What girl?" Erza asked.

"None of your damn business." Laxus said as he started to drink.

"LAXUS!" Makarov shouted which made Laxus choke on his drink. "Have you asked her out yet?! I want great grandchildren before I die!" Makarov shouted. The girls started to snicker.

"Put a can in it old man. I haven't even thought about it!" Laxus said.

"I've seen you talking to her all morning!" Makarov said.

"Old man..." Laxus said.

"Who has he been talking to all morning?" Levy asked. The girls then looked at Mira.

"Master, have you thought about dating for yourself?" Mira asked.

"I've been too busy." Makarov said as he turned around with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Didn't you say you liked that nice lady from the flower shop?" Mira asked.

"Mirajane!" Makarov exclaimed.

"Oh really now?" Laxus asked as he turned around to look at his grandfather who still had his back to them. "I haven't heard about this. Isn't the woman who owns the shop (Y/N) (L/N)? An (M/T) mage? Who could also pass as a 10 saint wizard?" Laxus asked with a smirk and Makarov froze. The doors then opened. An elder lady around the age of 80 walked in with a bunch of flowers. Her hair was white and her eyes were a beautiful (E/C). She walked to the bar.

"Mirajane. I have flowers from a secret admirer for you. He came by and ordered it this morning." The elder lady smiled gently.

"Ah, thank you Miss (L/N). That's sweet of you to bring them to me." Mira smiled as she took the flowers.

"Who's that?" Lucy asked.

"(Y/N) (L/N). She owns a flower shop and is a retired mage. She used to be apart of Fairy Tail, but retired a few years ago." Levy whispered.

"How old is she?" Lucy asked.

"85." Erza whispered.

"No way!" Lucy gasped.

"(Y/N)! What a surprise!" Makarov said as he turned to you with a smile. You smiled back to him.

"It's nice to see you too Makarov. Still running the old guild I see." You smiled gently.

"Ah, yes. I can't leave my children." Makarov said.

"Your children are growing beautifully Makarov. It must be your speeches." You said.