Rufus X Reader.

Requested by~ @amationary

Your name was Amy Rich. You had long red hair and blue eyes. You was a member of Sabertooth and there was one thing you loved more than anything.

Poetry. You loved romantic poems. You nada book of poems and read it everyday at the guild.

"Hey, Amy, can you come with me a minute?" Yukino asked.

"Sure, what's up?" You asked, putting your book on the table and walking off with Yukino.

"You're tall, could you help me put these heart shaped decorations over there on the wall?" Yukino asked.

"Sure." You smiled. You put the heart shaped decorations on the wall for Yukino and then you turned to her. "Why are we putting these up?" You asked.

"Valentine's day is coming up, we're having a party." Yukino smiled.

"Yay!" You cheered

"But you have to have a date." Yukino said and you pouted.

"No fair..." You said.

You started to wall back to your table. If you haven't figured it out yet, then let me explain.

You're like the cupid of Sabertooth. You have put many couples together because you just love, love, but yet, you stayed single.

Totally makes sense, but only one person has caught your eye, but you was too shy. If you haven't guess it, it's Rufus.

You sat back at your table and opened up your book. Some paper fell out onto the table. You opened it up and it had writing on it.

"Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
I want to tell you,
That I Love you.
If you want another clue,
Don't worry,
The next clue is by who?
Ask Sting and Rogue for the clue if you're curious on who I am..."

You gasped. A secret admirer? It couldn't be, could it? You looked around Sabertooth and saw Sting and Rogue sitting at a table.

You walked over to them.

"Hey guys." You smiled.

"Want the clue?" Sting asked and you nodded. Sting passed you a note.

"So, you're curious then? Answer this riddle. As the clock strike a number, someone gets a little hunger. Meet me where a flower grows at the time and find your answer."

"Huh?" You said confused.

"What time is lunch time?" Rogue asked.

"12." You said. And sting clapped. "Oh!" You said. You looked at the clock and saw it was 11:51. You left the guild and walked around. "Flier grows... The maze outside of town has a flower garden in the middle... Could that be the place?" You questioned.

You started to run. You ran all the way to the maze and went into the entrance. You walked around, getting lost a few times, but then you heard music. Gentle and soft music. You followed the music and ended up in the middle of the maze.

"Hello?" You asked walking around. Soon, you saw someone standing there. "Hello?" You asked.

The person turned around and there, you saw him. Rufus... The man who has stolen your heart.

"Hello Amy, I'm happy you figured it out." He smiled.

"Y-you're the secret admirer!" You asked.

"That's correct." He smiled.

"But why? Wait... Do you like me?" You asked. Rufus walked to you.

"More than that. I love you... Amy Rich..." He said before kissing you on the lips.

Your eyes went wide, your face turned red. What was happening?!

Rufus broke the kiss and looked at you.

"I hope you feel the same way..." He said.

"The hell? What if I didn't feel the same way and he kissed me? Totally makes sense..." You thought.

"Amy?" He asked.

You grabbed him by his shirt and kissed him.

"Does that answer your question?" You asked as you broke the kiss.

Rufus got a red rose and gave it to you.

"Please, will you be my date to the valentines party?" He asked.

"Yes!" You said as you hugged him.

"Amy... Please, be my girlfriend." He said.

"Ok..." You said

And the rest of that afternoon, you talked about your pasts, hoe long you've liked each other and stuff like that.

You was happy and that's all you needed.

The end.

Hope you guys enjoyed it :-) I was wondering how long it would take before someone requests Rufus, well, until next time