How it happened (Gray X Yuki (Oc))

Requested by ~ ttrixter78
Warning: This is from my story, the girl named Red. Yuki is the character ttrixter78 plays and this is how her and Gray got engaged so yeah...

Yuki and Melody was talking in the guild. Its been a while since they've seen Emiko and Ayaka. Yuki and Melody came to Fairy tail to be with Gray and Natsu while Emiko and Ayaka went to Sabertooth to be with Orga and Rufus.

"So, we're going to see Red, Gold, Emiko and Ayaka tomorrow, are you excited?" Melody asked. Yuki nodded.

"Yes." She said with her usual poker face and Melody sweat dropped.

"Come on Yuki, I haven't seen you smile since you first met Gray. Show a little more emotion." Melody sighed.

"How?" Yuki asked.

"Let's start with smiling." Melody said. Yuki titled her head. Melody put her fingers on her own cheeks and pulled them up. "See? Smile." Melody said.

"I need to pull up my cheeks to smile?" Yuki questioned.

"No..." Melody said.

"Then how do I do it?" Yuki asked.

"Well... Its more a of a natural thing you just do... Um... Let's try something else..." Melody said thinking.

"Hi girls." Lucy said.

"Hey." Melody said.

"What you doing?" Lucy asked.

"Trying to teach Yuki to shoe some emotion." Melody explained.

"What have you done so far?" Lucy asked.

"Smiling, but then I realised it's something you have to do naturally so yeah... I was just thinking on what to do next." Melody explained.

"Why not try pouting?" Lucy asked.

"Good idea." Melody said.

"What's pouting?" Yuki asked.

"Its this." Lucy said. She pushed her bottom lip forward and started to pout.

"Um..." Yuki said.

"Yeah, its pretty simple. Just push your bottom lip out like this." Melody explained and then she copied Lucy.

"Um..." Yuki said. Suddenly, Natsu put his arms around Melody's waist from behind.

"What ya doing~?" He asked.

"Nothing~!" Melody responded.

"Hey Yuki." Gray said.

"Hi Gray." Yuki replied.

"What's with these two pouting?" Gray asked.

"I don't know these people anymore." Yuki said with a straight, emotionless face and Gray burst into laughter with Natsu while Melody and Lucy pouted.

"So mean." They both said.

"Let's go get packed." Gray said as he put his hand out. Yuki nodded. She took Gray's hand and they left the guild.

"So cute." Lucy squealed.

"Oh man, I just remembered I need to pack too..." Melody groaned.

"Let's go then." Natsu said as she picked Melody up.

"Natsu! Natsu! Put me down!" Melody ordered but Natsu just laughed.

With Yuki and Gray...

The two were walking to Yuki's flat. When they got there, Gray collapsed on Yuki's sofa while Yuki started to pack. She put clean clothes, PJs, underwear and bras, spare toothbrush and toothpaste, hair brush and some other things.

"Yuki?" Gray asked as he came through.

"Hm?" Yuki asked.

"Um, err... Never mind." Gray said.

"Gray?" Yuki asked as she looked at him.
...
...
...
"Where's your shirt?" Yuki asked.

"Eh? When did that happen?" Gray asked as he looked and jumped. Yuki sighed.

"Here." She said as she went in her draws and threw a shirt at him. "You left it here last time." She explained. Gray looked at the shirt and then he looked at Yuki who was packing.

"You washed this." He said. Yuki went stiff.

"E-err..." She said. Gray then hugged her from behind.

"Thanks!" He smiled.

"I-it's alright..." Yuki replied. Gray put his hand under Yuki's chin, made her look at him and kissed her on the lips. Yuki blushed and when Gray pulled away, he smiled at her.

"You're the best." He said. Yuki just looked away with a ruby red blush on her cheeks.

"S-so, what did you want?" She asked.

"O-oh, um... I was wonder if... Um... Err... Well... Um... W-will you marry... Me?" He asked. Yuki's eyes went wide. Her expression changed to a shocked one. Yuki looked at Gray.

"W-what?" She asked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked. Yuki stared in shocked. She saw Gray wasn't bluffing. She just looked away and nodded

"Y-yes..." She said.

"Really?" Gray asked. Yuki nodded. Gray turned Yuki around and hugged her. "I love you." He whispered.

"I love you too..." Yuki replied.

And that, 'the girl named Red' fans, is how Yuki and Gray get engaged in the second book. I hoped you all enjoyed this.