(Sting X Oc)

This is requested by my good friend, _Angel_With_Secrets :) oh, this might be a little sad.

(S/N) = Son's name.

Terrible Things.

"Daddy..." A boy with (e/c) eyes and blonde hair said as he ran to Sting Eucliffe.

"(S/N). What is it?" Sting asked. He was in Sabertooth with his friend, Rogue Cheney.

"Um... What is love?" He asked. Sting's eyes went wide.

"Why do you want to know?" Sting asked.

"I saw a picture of you and mummy... I showed my friend and she said you look like you loved each other." (S/N) said. Sting looked at Rogue who nodded.

"Follow me." Sting said. He got up and walked into a separate room with (S/N). The room was empty, except for a piano.

"That's the piano in a picture that mummy's in!" (S/N) said.

"It was mummy's piano." Sting smile weakly. The truth is, you're (Y/N) Eucliffe. You were married to Sting, but you died of an illness a year after (S/N) was born. Sting sat at the piano and started to play it.

Flash back.

Sting and Rogue were in Sabertooth. Sting was staring at a beautiful girl with (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. She was laughing with Yukino. She looked in Stings direction and smiled. Sting blushed and looked away.

...

"Sting-Kun?" The (E/c) eye girl asked.

"Hai?" Sting asked. He was sat alone. Rogue went off.

"Um, I heard from Yukino that um... Ano... She said you like me? Is it true?" She asked.

"No... I don't like you." Sting said.

"I see." You said.

"I... I love you (y/n)." Sting said.