Endlessly (Sting X Reader)

Requested By ~ @purpleflamestar

Your name was Mika Yuma. You was an average high school student at a mage school. Every Mage in Fiore went there to learn how to control their magic.

You was with you best friends, Levy Lucy, Yukino, Wendy and Erza, until Sting walked up to you.

"Hey Mika!" He greeted.

"Hey!" You smiled with a slight blush.

"Excuse me, but who said you could come here?" Lucy asked.

"She's right. Your group of delinquents are over there." Yukino said.

"Guys." You said.

"Nah, its alright Mika, better do what the princesses ask." He joked. You laughed a little with Levy, Wendy and Erza. "See ya around." He said as he ran off.

"Don't even think about it." Lucy said.

"What?" You asked.

"Sting Eucliffe is a delinquent. You should avoid him! He's bad news!" Yukino explained.

"But he's really nice." You said.

"Trust us." Lucy said.

"But if Mika likes him, she should be allowed to talk to him." Wendy said.

"Wendy's right. If Mika wants to talk to him, let her!" Erza said.

The bell rang and you went to class, which was art. You sat with Levy and Wendy and not far away was Sting. He sat on a table with his friends, Rogue, Natsu and Gajeel. Sting was watching you laugh with Levy and Wendy.

He rested his elbow on the table and then he rested his cheek on the palm of his hand. He let out a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Rogue asked.

"Mika." He said.

"What about her? Has she rejected you?" Gajeel asked.

"N-no! I haven't asked her out yet!" Sting said as he turned bright red and sat up straight.

"Gihihi." Gajeel laugh.

"Well, if you like her, tell her." Natsu said.

"I can't. Lucy and Yukino glare at me when I talk to her." He said.

"Ignore the two princesses." Gajeel said.

"Yeah. Gajeel's right." Natsu said.

"Hm..." Sting said. He looked at some paper and then he looked at you. He smirked.

"What did Lucy say when you called her a princess?" You asked.

"She went like this." Levy said. She sat up straight, flipped her hair with her hand and huffed. "Whatever." She said and then the three girls laughed again, until some paper hit you in the head.

"Huh?" You questioned. You looked around and saw Sting waving to you. You blushed a little and waved back with a smile.

You saw him get some paper and write something on it. He threw it at you and you caught it. You then opened the paper up and read it.

"Hi~ Sorry about this morning. I was going to says something, but then I got enchanted by your beauty."

You turned bright red.

"What's that?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, what is this?" Mirajane, the teachers assistant asked.