Hottie Contest! (Sting X Reader X Rogue)

Requested By ~ @Damuki121
I've actually been wanting to use this picture for awhile now! So who do you think is hotter? Rogue or Sting?

"A hottie contest? What are you on about?" You asked your best friend, Yukino. She showed you a flyer of a contest. The Hottie Contest.

"It's a contest for our guild me and Minerva made! And me, her and you are the judges!" Yukino smiled.

"Huh?!" You exclaimed.

"And Rogue and Sting are entering~!" Yukino said.

"Yukino! You know how those two are acting around me and each other now." You said.

"Oh... Yeah..." Yukino said. You're a lucky girl. You know why? The twin dragon slayers of Sabertooth both have a crush on you! But one problem... They've been acting so strange ever since! "But on the bright side, you get to see them both shirtless." Yukino smiled. You turned bright red as steam came out of your head. Imagining Rogue and Sting shirtless... Just whoa... You gulped.

"Ok... I'll do it..." You said and Yukino smiled.

"Great!" Yukino smiled. Suddenly Rogue and Sting ran up to you.

"Is it true?!" Sting asked.

"You're being a judge?!" Rogue asked.

"H-Hai..." You said. The two looked at each other, growling a little with lightning going between the two...

"I won't lose!" They both said before storming off in separate directions. You sighed.

"See!" You said to Yukino who sweat dropped.

"It looks like they both like you..." Yukino said.

"WHAT GAVE YOU THST IDEA?!" You shouted.

"S-sorry!" Yukino said and you sighed as you hit your head on the table.

"Ow..."

The next day...

You, Yukino and Minerva (I don't like her after what she did to lector TT-TT) were sat at a table, outside, while watching the boys of the guild show off their bodies. You sighed as you gave Orga a Nine and Rufus a Nine and a few other people a nine.

"You're so cold (Y/N). You're not giving anyone higher than a 9." Minerva said.

"Fine... I'll give the next ones a 10." You huffed as you slouched into your chair and folded your arms with a pout.

"Who is next?" Yukino asked.

"Rogue and Sting." Yukino said.

"Can I take back what I just said?" You asked.

"No!" The girls said and you sighed.

"You're so cruel to me!" You cried. Sting and Rogue came up... No shirts... Showing their abbs... You blushed deeply and looked away. (I think I'm gonna die...)

"C'mon (Y/N), you have to vote." Minerva said. You groaned as you put up the ten sign.

"Happy?" You asked.

"Where?" Yukino asked.

"I meant the emotion... Not Natsu Dragneel's cat." You said with a -_- face.

"Right. Sorry." Yukino said.

...

"It looks like it's a tie between Rogue and Sting." Yukino said.

"Huh?!" The guys exclaimed.

"Well, (Y/N), choose a winner!" Minerva said.

"Why me?!" You exclaimed. Minerva pushed you in front of the guys. You sighed as you put your hand over your eyes.

"What is she doing?" Yukino asked. You pointed your finger out and you span around a few times. You then stopped and moved your hand to see you pointed to...

Sting's Ending...

Sting. You pointed to Sting. He smiled widely as he squeezed you in a hug.

"I knew you'd pick me!" He shouted.

"S-Sting!" You exclaimed.

"Let's go!" He said as he ran off, dragging you.

"What?! Where are we going?!" You asked. Sting stopped and looked at you. He then pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes went wide as you blushed deeply. Sting then pulled you away and looked at you.

"I love you (Y/N)! That's why I entered the competition!" Sting said.

"Huh?" You asked.

"I wanted to beat Rogue..." Sting said as he hugged you. "Please be mine..." He whispered. You hugged him back and closed your eyes.

"Alright..." You said. Sting smiled before pulling you into another kiss.

Let's just say... He was very passionate that day... I'll leave what he did to your imaginations...

Rogue's Ending...

Rogue. That's who you pointed to... Rogue... Rogue looked at you with his piercing red eyes which made you gulp. He then smiled softly which made you blush. He walked to you and took your hand.

"Follow me..." He said as he took you off somewhere.

"Where are we going?" You asked. Rogue stopped when you was at the side of the guild where no one was.

"(Y/N)... I love you..." He said. You blushed even redder and then Rogue hugged you. "Will you... Be mine?" He asked. You closed your eyes and hugged back.

"I will... Rogue..." You said. Rogue pulled awag from the hug and then pulled you into a kiss. Your eyes went wide as you was shocked, but you just dealt with it.

That day... Was very passionate... I'll leave what you did to your imaginations...

The end...

That's it... I'm officially dead from this... Rogue and Sting Shirtless >_< but Rogue... <3!!!!!!