My Mistakes

a/n how was everyone's Christmas?

ROSÉ POV

"Lisa it's not what it looks like"

Confusion.

Since when did Jennie have an attraction to Jisoo to the point where she'd be willing to cheat on her hot girlfriend just to keep Jisoo for herself. She's selfish. She wanted Jisoo to look at her only, she wanted Jisoo to only like her. So when Jisoo discovered her little crush on Wendy, she couldn't take it. She didn't like sharing her unnie. She's selfish.

Speechless. Totally speechless.

I looked over to Lisa and tears streamed down her face and mouth slightly open with wide eyes. Before anyone could say anything else she stormed off leaving Jennie chasing after her. I looked at Jisoo and mouthed 'I'm disappointed in you soo' while she gave me an apologetic look and ran after Jennie and Lisa.

"Lisa please listen I'm sorry" Jennie cried trying to grab Lisa's arm but the younger yanked her off her.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" she yelled making Jennie flinch and everyone in the house now staring at them.

"Lisa please, it was a mistake I promise" Jennie continued, I looked at Jisoo and she also had tears down her face.

Jisoo never cries.
She was a mistake to the one she loved.

"I didn't mean any of it, I was just emotional please" she cried, wrapping her arms around Lisa's legs.

"Jennie let go," she said calmly, which was quite scary.

"No"

"Jennie?"

"No"

"Jennie your pushing me. Let go"

"No, I'm not letting go"

"JENNIE I SAID LET GO!" She screamed.

"JUST LISTEN TO ME PLEASE" Jennie yelled back.

It was a mix of emotions all exploding together, one angry and betrayed the other guilty and stressed with a feeling of odd calmness in between. Nobody expected Lisa to get cheated on just like nobody expected Jennie to be begging anyone for forgiveness.

They were both standing in the middle of the living room with everyone surrounding them. Nobody seemed to notice the music stopping. It all just happened so fast.

"HOW I'M I SUPPOSED TO BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU SAY WHEN YOU JUST BETRAYED MY TRUST, HOW I'M I SUPPOSED TO LISTEN WHEN I CAN'T EVEN CONCENTRATE WITH THE THOUGHTS THAT A RUNNING THROUGH ME!!" She cried "I can't believe you"

She broke down. Most people gave her sympathetic looks and others ran up to her trying their best to comfort her.

Nobody has seen this Lisa in a long time. Vulnerable and used. She's so busy showing everyone her savage and a fierce side that people forget she cries too and does have feelings.

"I know you don't trust me right now and maybe never in the future but just know that I'm truly sorry Lili. I never meant to hurt you" Jennie said apologetically

"So what did you mean, cause you seemed to enjoy her sticking her tongue down your fucking throat, you didn't seem to care that you were hurting someone in the process, someone you claimed to love. Remember when you told me that I wouldn't regret the decision. "

"Well look at us. look at me. So what did you mean Jennie because I'm sure we're all dying to know"

I remember that day like it was yesterday. When Lisa chose Jennie when my heart shattered and my life crumbled when I became an actor hiding my emotions away from anything and anyone.

"Lisa I-"

"You know what save it, I don't want to hear your bullshit excuse" she ran out of the house without looking back.

"LISA WAIT!!" Jennie cried "fuck I'm screwed"

Everyone was still staring at her circling her for what she'd do next.

"FUCK OFF AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS!! YOU GUYS DON'T HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO?" She screamed and everyone dispersed.

NARRATOR POV

Lisa didn't know where she was going.

She didn't know why she was crying this much.

She didn't know why she wasn't hurt from the betrayal but from the fact that she made a mistake.

She chose Jennie not because she liked her more than Roseanne.

But because she didn't want her feelings to ruin her friendship with the blonde.

She loves Rosie.

And it was only now she realised that.

When it was too late.

She ended up lost in the woods, crying and crying for hours until she heard a sweet voice calling her name

"Lisa?"

a/n: I'm crying while editing this. It's so cringe