Possession

NARRATOR

"Kiss me"

And that's exactly what he did. he moved closer to her until his lips smashed into her's. Slow but passionate. Soft but desperate.

Their lips fit perfectly with each other moving in synchronisation. Nothing like what Rosie expected it to feel like. Hyunjin began wanting more, he licked the blonde's bottom lip making her part her lips so he could slide his tongue inside her mouth. The warm feeling radiating from her body reacted with him as their tongues danced together.

Is this what regret feels like?

Next thing you know Hyunjin was on top of Rosé, grinding while his hands caressing her soft milky skin.

"Mmh" she moaned, making him smirk in their kiss, that was going to be his new favourite sound

She felt his lips moving downwards with each peck he made on her skin.

"Hyunjin?"

"Yeah?" He breathes looking up into her eyes.

"Can we do this another time?" Her voice cracked like she realised she just made a mistake by agreeing to kiss him. It's not that she didn't like it, to be honest, she thought he was a good kisser it was just something in her gut telling her this is wrong and it's not him she needs to be doing this with. At least not in someone's else's bedroom.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable" he whispered.

"No no it's not you, it's just we can't do this in here" she made a hand movement to show that they were still in Lisa's bedroom and she might get upset if she found Rosie with someone else doing it without her permission.

I know it's weird

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I didn't realise" he chuckled which made Rosie genuinely smile. "So at least could you tell me why someone locked you in here," he said.

"Oh it was just a silly prank from one of my friends but I guess she forgot she locked me in here" she giggled but the last words turned serious. Silence filled the air. She had this bubbly feeling inside her stomach that just made her giddy, a feeling of embarrassment but also amusement, they locked eyes and burst into a ball of laughter. They looked like they just got out of a catfight.

"We, look so stupid!" she said between laughs.

"Right, they'll think we just tried to swallow each other"

"I mean," she paused "we kind of did" and they burst out laughing again.

A couple of minutes later and the laughter died down.

"Okay okay let's fix ourselves and get back down there and possibly get revenge on this friend of yours"

She nodded in response. They fixed their selves up and headed back downstairs to find a worried Joy with Jisoo and Jennie talking to her.

ROSÉ POV

I walked back downstairs with Hyunjin following my path, I knew when we walked back downstairs we looked suspicious, the way Jennie locked eyes with me and wiggled her brows.

First time I wished she was drunk.

"Rosie." Joy walked towards me, her eyes filled with tears. "Rosie, you're okay" she embraced me sobbing quietly on my shoulders.

"Of course I'm okay why wouldn't I be" I whispered back returning her embrace while caressing her silky hair, making her relaxed in the loud music. There seemed to be fewer people since it was past midnight on a school week but still fewer people meant more than three hundred still partying as if it's their last.