When it Ended (M)

A/N: lol of course there's gonna be a chaelisa endgame......

or not...

Nah I'm joking

P.S This chapter is not proofread yet so warning, it might not make sense ;)

***

Narrator POV

8 months later...

"Ladies and Gentleman are you ready for the 2021 YG high talent show?!"

The crowd burst out with cheers, and grins of excitement fill the crowds. Everyone knew YG High was best known for not only their high education levels but also their talent shows. They often hit social media and trend for a long time. It was what most looked forward to every summer. Often described as one of a kind.

But last year's performances were what blew up YG High's talent shows.

The groups were, 2NE1 which consisted of four girls called Minzy, Bom, Sandara and their leader CL. BIGBANG which consisted of Daesung, T.O.P, Seungri, Taeyang and their leader G-Dragon. Girls Generation which consisted of Jessica, Sunny, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, Yoona, Seohyun and their leader Taeyeon. Wonder Girls which consisted of,  Yeeun, Yubin, Sunmi, Hyuna, Sohee and their leader Sunye. 2 PM which consisted of Jun. K, Nichkhun, Taecyeon, Jaebeom, Wooyoung, Junho Jay Park and Chansung. You could say they did more than kill the stage. The crowd was hyped with any little thing they did, they made sure to put all their blood sweat and tears in rehearsals almost like it was their job although they were just a bunch of high schoolers performing at their school just for fun. I guess you could say they paved the way.

(A/N: Hey guys, I know some of the people in these groups ^ are problematic. I don't know a lot about them except for 2NE1 and BIGBANG. I'm sorry if I offended any of us by adding them to the list I just felt like adding 2 Gen groups would be more reasonable because they are kind of like older siblings to 3 Gen groups)

This year's performance groups were, Twice which consisted of, Momo, Chaeyoung, Mina, Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Tzuyu, Dahyun, Sana and their leader Jihyo. BTS which consisted of Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, V, Jungkook and their leader RM. Blackpink which consisted of Lisa, Jisoo, Rosé and Jennie. EXO which contained Kai, Baekhyun, Sehun, Chanyeol, D.O., Xiumin, Lay, Chen and their leader Suho. Red Velvet which consisted of Wendy, Joy, Seulgi, Yeri and their leader Irene.

They knew after last year's performance they had to step their game up a notch, hence their such strict rehearsals, but with everything that happened in Italy eight months ago, it was very hard for them to even keep up with everything they had to prepare for. Which forced them to rehearse every single day for the past five months.

"Our first performance this evening is none other than our wonderful cheerleaders Twice!! Everybody makes some noise!!"

Chants were heard from the crowd whilst others screamed their hearts out shouting how much they love the school's cheerleaders.

"TZUYU I LOVE YOU!!" someone screamed from the crowd, causing everyone to burst out laughing, embarrassing the stranger.

"Okay...that was interesting" the host laughed awkwardly "but enough of that. Ladies and Gentlemen and of course Tzuyu lovers." The crowd snickered "Please give it up for Twice!!!!!"

Suddenly the lights go out......