I'm sorry

a/n this chapter is long due, I'm sorry school is eating me up. Here is another boring chapter that doesn't make sense because why not ;)

NARRATOR POV

"What is he doing?"

"I don't know"

"This is creepy, I don't like it."

Jennie and Jisoo were still spying on him, waiting for him to make a move but still, nothing. After the call, which was approximately twenty minutes ago, all he did was stare at the beautiful city under the balcony.

"Why isn't he moving?" The older questioned

"Do you think he knows we're spying on him?"

"Nah I don't think so, wouldn't he say something if he knew?"

"True."

Minutes passed and still no sign.

"Okay he's not doing anything, I'm getting tired of staring at the back of his head Soo. We're just being paranoid come on."
The younger protested

"Just wait for a little, maybe he has like a time when he has to leave"

"Yeah because staring into space is a good way to kill time." Jennie sarcastically says " I'm tired, and our first outdoor activity is tomorrow so we have to get up early which means sleep early but here we are staring at someone who hasn't moved for the last thirty minutes—"

"Shh" Jisoo interrupted "he's moving look."

They watched as he moved away from the balcony and headed back inside. They followed him quietly, making sure to keep a long distance apart. But he didn't do anything, just headed back inside his bedroom.

"That's it?!" Jennie yelled "we wasted all our time just for him to head back inside. We are paranoid"

"It wasn't my fault. Blame Lisa"

"You know what let's just head back inside okay?" Jennie tried to walk away but got pulled by Jisoo.

"What about us. Shouldn't we at least clear the air between us?"

Jennie sighed

"Did you think I forgot? Convincing me that you liked me just to have sex with me. I'm sorry but I have feelings too Jennie. I know I'm stressing you out but it's hurting me trying to pretend like we are cool"

"Jisoo," she mumbles. "I like you. And I'm so sorry for only realising my feelings when somebody else had your attention. I was selfish because I never gave a fuck about your feelings and how I repeatedly shut you out and denied you until you almost gave up. I used you to get with Lisa without knowing how much pain I caused you but still after everything I did you still considered my feelings after everything that happened with Wendy." She paused as she felt tears trickle down her face "I'm sorry Jisoo. I hope you can forgive me."

There was a pause for a long moment and Jennie almost thought she made things worst until Jisoo spoke again.

"Jen....."

"Yea"

"It's okay. As long as I know you have mutual feelings then it's all okay. I'd be lying if I said that every relationship is perfect because it's not. All I ask is at least give me a break to clear my head then maybe we can take things slow if it's what we can both agree on."

Jennie nods

"You know, it's funny how we go from stalking people like creeps to crying in the middle of the hallways when everyone's asleep" Jennie let out a shaky laugh.

"Only Ms Jennie Kim can have such duality" Jisoo chuckles

"Don't Start. Kim Jisoo"

"Or what? You'll hurt me" the older mocks

"No...I'll just shut you up with a kiss" she smirks which causes the older's expression to change. "What Jichu. You don't wanna kiss me?" Jennie moves closer until they were only inches apart "Lisa's cats got your tongue?". No matter how much the older tried to hide it, Jennie's effect on her was almost impossible to hide. The younger could be intimidating if she wanted to.

"Good Night, babe" she whispers seductively before heading back into their rooms leaving a shocked Jisoo standing in the hallways.

**********************************

When Jennie walked back into their rooms she found Lisa in Rosé's bed cuddling her from the back. This could mean two things she thought. One they made up after their fight or two they hooked up.

Knowing Lisa for how long she did, she knew that whatever Lisa wanted Lisa got. The girl never feared showing her emotions out to others if it meant getting what she wants.

After realising she was late on her feelings for Rosé, Lisa made it almost a mission to get Rosie back to square one. All this time when Rosie liked her she was oblivious and that caused the younger so much pain, now Lisa knew how she felt. To have someone you like to be in a relationship with someone else is never easy, especially when you had a chance.

So before this trip ends, Lisa made a note in her head to get Rosé back to square one, so once and for all they can be together happily. But to do that, she has to get rid of Hyunjin by finding out why exactly he came for Rosé and her only, with the help of her unnies.

UKNOWN POV

"Have you started your mission?"

"No sir"

"WHY NOT!?"

"it's too early to start."

"Boss won't be happy to hear that you know"

I sighed

"I know."

"I'm glad you do. Now hurry up you piece of shit we don't have enough time. If you want to go and see your family safe and sound, HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

I nodded. I couldn't tell him what was on my mind. I just had to listen and never doubt. My family is in danger, by doing this it'll save them.

"Don't make me get your brother to do it" he smirked making my blood boil instantly.

My brother is the reason why I was here in the first place. He turned his back on us. His family

And once all this was done. He would pay for it all. The bruises, the screams

The Pain.

I'm sorry Roseanne.

a/n: 4k reads??? Wow!! I honestly don't understand how or why people read this book but thank you!!!!