Doubts

ROSÉ POV

Do dreams ever mean anything?

Like bad dreams, about someone you love and someone you hate?

It's scary isn't it?

I'm scared.

*******************************

UKNOWN POV

"WHAT'S TAKING SO LONG!!"

"I'm sorry"

"SORRY IS NOT ENOUGH LAZY BITCH!"

He gave me the hardest slap, yet I didn't flinch. Hiding the pain was a better option.

"That's what I thought" he spat "I'm done with you. I'll get your brother instead he'll do the work better and faster"

"Sir please no!"

"SHUT UP! it's final, don't argue with me"

I sigh.

I guess I'll go with plan B.

*******************************************

NARRATOR POV

The girls were down in the basement that Mr Yang had specifically bought for them to rehearse for the talent show. They all decided that after they did their group solos, they'd also perform together as one group.

They chose Lisa, Momo and Seulgi to choreograph the dances, Rosé Jihyo and Wendy to write the lyrics while Jennie, Dahyun and Chaeyoung write the rap lyrics. The others would help set the stage and make the outfits.

"Okay, so we all know what we're doing?" Lisa asks.

"Yeah!" They say in unison.

"Good"

"Timeout guys, I have to take this call from my mother." Rosé yells before walking out.

***********************************

ROSÉ POV

"Hello?".

"Hi, Rosie how have you been!?" My mother said in excitement.

"I'm good, mum!" Hearing my mother's voice instantly brought comfort. I missed her.

"How is Italy?"

"It's so amazing here, everyone is having so much fun. I wish you and Alice were here to experience this with me. We visited the balcony of Romeo and Juliet and explored all around Verona. It's so beautiful, I'm speechless"

"Woah, is it that beautiful?"

"It's beautiful, just as dad described it"

I hear her sigh.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have brought dad up."

"No baby it's okay, I just miss him a lot," she says so quietly I almost couldn't hear it.

"Me too"

We stayed on the call without speaking, just thinking about the memories we shared with our father before she married that bastard that likes to abuse us for no reason.

"Rosie you still there?"

"Yeah I am"

"Frank is missing"