Dreams Pt2

NARRATOR POV

"STOP! PLEASE STOP!" She yells for her life as she runs through the forest being chased by a black shadow. She didn't know where to she was going, she just had to get away from the shadow as soon as possible.

Rushing through the dark treacherous woods, the trees bending on top of her every step she ran, covering the dark sky with its branches. Running and running not caring where to.

Soon enough, as expected, her right foot twisted one hundred and eighty degrees making her collapse in intense pain "OW! FUCK MY ANKLE!" She screams, it ached and stung but she didn't have enough time to protest about it. It was reaching closer, running in full speed to get to her. Struggling to get up, Roseanne found her self stuck on the floor with a broken ankle and a creepy shadow.

"HELP! SOMEBODY PLEASE FUCKING HELP ME!" She cries. The pain was too much, too suffocating to handle. It also didn't help that she was being chased by God knows who in the middle of nowhere. "MOM? LISA? PLEASE HELP ME" still nobody was there.

Now she knows what it feels like to be all alone, with nobody to care for her, but her.

Time was wasting and it kept getting closer. Not taking a chase to die, she ran and hopped every time her ankle started stinging from the pressure.

Fuck! She reached a dead end, her sides were blocked, trapped. And she couldn't climb.

"Fuck!" she murmurs under her breath. Her back was purposely turned so she couldn't see the shadows coming near. She was too much of a coward. Rosé felt her anxiety rise each step she heard it take. Until it's shadows covered the little light she had from the stars. Gulping she slowly turned her head.

Black. Pure black. It had no eyes, no nose just a pure black face with teeth like claws. All she knew was that from his arms, it was boy. He slowly reached closer to her face, but her eyes were closed, making him grab her chin forcefully in order for her eyes to open.

She screams for her life as he opens his mouth to eat her head of. The thick water dripping from his mouth, licking its transparent, black, non existent lips.

"I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die" she repeats.

ROSÉ POV

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE CHAEYOUNG WHAT THE FUCK!" Jisoo screams, waking her up to reality.

It was just a dream.

"Are you okay? You were yelling in your sleep." She asks with worry written all over her face.

"Yeah" I breath out "just a nightmare, that's all" That wasn't all. It wasn't just a nightmare, it was a repeating one. I've been having the same nightmare for the past month and I still didn't know what hit meant. I was scared to tell my friends because they would all say the same thing, it's just a dream.

"Are you sure because those screams were kind of worrying" she pauses "does it have to do with your dad?"

"Stepdad" I correct

"Oh yeah sorry, stepdad?"

"I don't know" I didn't. Jisoo was the only one who knew my stepdad abused me. The only reason I didn't tell Jennie and Lisa was that back then, they never really had time for us. For me.

"Chae you know you can tell me everything right?" She says softly.

"I know unnie, you're the only person that knows about my family issues." I giggle trying to lighten the mood.

She sighs "you do know, that one day they will find out?"

I nod slowly. It was only a matter of time when everything would come to light because secrets always do.

"Anyways new topic, I brought you breakfast in bed" She claps excitedly, then points at the tray of breakfast near my bed.

"Aww thank you unnie, you didn't have to"

"Aww, but I wanted to" she mocks me.

As I started eating the pancakes she made, moaning at the delicious taste, lifting my head from the tray I could see her staring at me. Like she was analysing what I would do next.

"Why are u looking at me like that?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with all of the girls tomorrow and do some exploring without any annoying boys or teachers spectating us every second?"

"I don't know if I can. I and Hyunjin were supposed to sneak out together and get to know each other better"

"So? Can't you just go after we finish?"

"I don't know I have to ask him."

She rolls her eyes and scoffs which honestly surprises me "Why don't you tell him instead of asking, I'm sure he understands since he's so nice and kind and funny, etc etc.."

"Because I'm polite Kim Jisoo. Plus why do you hate him so much"

"I don't hate him, he's just so fake sometimes"

"Fake like how?"

"You know what forget it." And with that, she stands up and walks to the door.

"Just know by tomorrow morning if your ass is not out that bed and with us. I will drag you out and force you to come because there's no way you're gonna be the only girl who isn't there just because your little boyfriend said so"

And with that, she walks out.