Alone

A/N: The show...... holy fuck!.
Rosé's performance cured my depression. Lisa's solo stage just made me question my sexuality. Jennie is a boss bitch and she proved that. And Jisoo is a goddess, no one is on her level of beauty. They all kilt it!!

ROSÉ POV

Black.

I'm lost.

Sad, dizzy, sickening, exhausting, clueless.

Broken.

Just when I thought everything could get better. I realised that the people closest to you, are your biggest monsters. I trusted you and you set me up. You were sent from my biggest demon. The devil himself, the one who ruined my life. How can someone so loving be the most hurting one? It's funny because I saw it coming, but for some reason, I hoped it would end happily.

I guess I was wrong.

I'm always wrong.....

***

I woke up feeling dizzy as fuck. My stomach twisted and twirled in many ways when I felt a sensation to vomit my intestines out. The thump in my head matched the one with my heart, strong and fast. The more I tried to breathe the more it burned my chest. I ached for water, my mouth dry like a desert craving for food.

Shit

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in a empty room. It was dark and spacious. The curtains covered every window in sight blocking any light from the outside. I tried to move but my hands and legs were both tied. How the fuck was I supposed to get out of here.

"Hello?" My voice cracked. "Is anybody listening? Hyunjin?"

There was no point. I was alone in this cold dark room.

Suddenly the door unlocked, I shut my eyes close and pretended to still be asleep. Hopefully they didn't hear me when I called out for help.

"Do you think she's awake" A man said. I recognised his voice.

"No I knocked her out pretty well" Another person said. He had a light Aussie accent. His voice was so deep it was almost hypnotising and addictive to listen to.

"I'm not sure about this"

"It's too late now J. We've done our end of the deal now we wait for boss to do his. Don't you want your family back?" The Aussie said with desperation in his voice.

"Let's just take her to the other room"

They carried me by the arms, not bothering to lift my legs up. Dragging me to an unknown place. I kept my eyes closed and acted like I was sleeping while listening to their conversation.

"I hope nobody saw us or heard. She was pretty loud yesterday"

Yesterday? How long had I been knocked out.

"Don't worry I took care of that"

"Good"

"You know, I kind of feel sorry for her" one of them said, caressing my face. His touch felt so familiar yet distant and cold "I don't know why boss, wants her so badly. Look at her, she's so innocent."

"You're being stupid. Just because you see a pretty girl that attends school and gets good grades doesn't mean they're innocent. And plus your just emotionally attached so it's not your brain speaking but your heart. You need to learn how to suck it up and deal with the cruel world."

I wanted to defend myself but I was too scared and weak to put up a fight. I am innocent and a victim.

He only sighed " I hope this doesn't backfire on us then."

"Keep hoping."

They stayed silent and dragged me to another secret room. Once we got there they threw me in causing me to bang my head on the thick brick wall before shutting the door loudly.

My ears ringed and my head thumped. I could taste the leaking blood dripping down from my eye. When I tried to open them my vision blurred, leaving tears. The pain was unbearable I couldn't breathe properly. I wanted to scream, cry but I couldn't. I was silenced.

Looking around the room it was just like the other. Except there were tables spread across the room. Almost like a classroom. Only one chair for each table. It freaked it me out. Not knowing where I was and with whom as well. I wondered if everyone was looking for me. Would they even notice my presence missing? The thought of nobody ever finding me consumed my brain that I blocked everything out. Until something caught my eye.

A man, lying lifeless on the ground at the far end of the room. His body shook from time to time from the freezing temperature in the room. I tried to find his face but it was to dark. To say I was scared was un understatement, I was terrified. Yet something in me was telling me to move closer and that's what I did. I slithered closer trying so hard not to hit any tables on my way and eventually got close to him.

I moved even closer so I could at least see a little bit of his face. He wore a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt paired with some black pants and boots. His hair rough and knotted. He looked like he was at least in his forties or fifties but I couldn't really tell in the dark.

Looking at his face he looked familiar. Rough beard, eye bags and busted lip stained with blood. Oh god. Was this done by those guys? What if this happens to me?.

He looked at peace but I knew he would be feeling pain. That was only if he was alive of course. I couldn't check his pulse for my hands were tied. All I could do was hope he was okay. I stared and stared. God he looked familiar. From where though? I slithered closer trying to get a better look and it hit me.

'Dad'

A/N : this chapter is long due I'm sorry. I had to recover after watching the show. Still stunned