Troubled

Narrator

It was Monday, which meant the school week had restarted. They all had the same lesson, Geography. Rosé and Jisoo were sitting in the middle row whilst Jennie and Lisa were sitting in the back row. Rosé was extremely worried not only because of the date occurring Tuesday night with the guy that randomly approached her but because her best friend had been ignoring her for the past few days and she didn't know why.

To be honest, whenever her best friend was in a bad mood she would always be worried and a little bit scared, everyone would, she's always bubbly.

ROSÉ POV

"she's been staring at you for the past twenty minutes just turn around" Jisoo whispered.

"I'm scared Soo I don't know why she's so upset all of a sudden, every time I ask her she just tells me it's nothing and that she's not ignoring me"

"Okay then turn around and look at the way she's glaring at you like you killed her cat or something "

I would never

"Do I have to if I don't want to"? I exclaimed in a whisper. "Why can't you just let me off this time, have I not suffered enough? Do you want me to die?"

"Ugh stop being dramatic and just turn around"

I turned my head around and it was true. She was glaring at me like I murdered her cat and slit her mother's throat. Her eyes were dark and intimidating, chest rising faster and faster. Her hands crushing the pen she was holding. The veins in her neck sprouting. Her feet rested on top of her table. She looked hot. Scary but hot.

"See? what did you do to make her so mad" Jisoo questioned

"Nothing, I'm confused too" I replied. "It started right after the dinner at the café we went to on Saturday. Café de la Nuit?"

"Oh I see" she smirked

"Why do you know something I don't?"

"Let's just say-"

"Have something to share with class Miss Kim?!" Ms Johnson interrupted. Glaring at me and Jisoo.

The whole class was now staring at us. Not just Lisa

"Errm.....sorry Ms Johnson, it won't happen again" she murmured

"Better not. Anyways, everyone bring out your textbooks that I gave you last week and complete page nine to page fifteen for the rest of the lesson, if you don't complete it then you can take it home as homework" she said. "Also don't forget this is based on your knowledge and also gives me proof if your worthy of attending the summer trip to Italy next month"

(a/n my country!!!)

"So don't mess up, you can work with teams up to five." she continued. "You may start"

"This is easy we can finish this in no time, we could get Jennie and Lisa maybe Joy as well to work with us"

Joy. The second smartest girl in the class. Me being first. She has had a huge crush on me since freshman year but because I was so attracted to Lisa I ignored her most of the time. After she found out that Lisa and Jennie were dating she started asking me out on dates again. I would always accept but only in a friendly manner.

Don't get me wrong, she's extremely pretty and fun to be around but I just didn't see her in that way at all, just a friend I could always ask advice from other than Jisoo Jennie and Lisa.

"Hey, do you guys wanna work together?" Jennie approached, with Lisa behind her.

"Well don't we always Jen," Joy said as she walked behind my seat and hugged me. Her arms around my neck, chin on my shoulder.