Hospitalized

A/N: only a few chapters left :(

Narrator's PoV

Batting her eyelids open, Roseanne awakened. The bright lights immediately blinded her eyesight, making her scrunch her face hard. That's when she noticed the intense headache pounding in her head making her scrunch her face even more. Slowly looking around she noticed that she wasn't in a dark spacious bloody room anymore. Instead, there were beeping monitors stuck to her arms and medical notes near the desk beside her bed. White walls, white floors.

She was in a hospital.

Her leg twitched slightly whilst trying to get up and sit down on the bed with her back laid against the wall. Her eyes closed, reflecting on everything fucked up thing that just happened to her.

I got kidnapped by my boyfriend
Correction... ex-boyfriend

My stepfather turned out to be the instigator

I got abused molested, sexually assaulted beaten starved

Someone came to save me after what felt like decades in there

If you would have told Rosé a year ago that she would have been kidnapped by her abusive stepfather in a country she loves so much because of her biological father, she would've laughed in your face so hard you would slightly feel offended. No words could describe what horror she went through in that house and even if there were words to describe the events that occurred in that house, she wouldn't dare speak on it.

The dark lights. The chairs. The tables. The chains. It gave shivers to Roseanne whenever she thought about it. But one question that wouldn't leave her mind is, How did she get here?

The scenarios along with a bunch of other things replying in her head were too much for her right now but she just couldn't get them out no matter what. All she remembers was lying on that cold floor, starving to death. Counting her last breaths when suddenly she heard a lot of noises, yells, and scratches and finally, she blacked out.

A knock was heard on the door before it opened completely, revealing a pretty woman who looked like she was in her thirties. She had short black hair with glasses. Her short white uniform stuck to her body like glue, revealing her slight curves and her very toned legs.

"Good morning Roseanne, hope you're feeling better" Her voice was calm and sweet, and she had a slight British accent.

"A little bit" was all Rosé could respond with. Her voice raspy and shaky from her dry throat.

"How do you feel at this moment"

"I'm hungry" She tried to giggle but sounded more like a groan.

"That's fine, one of your friends has already ordered food for you so you shouldn't be worrying anymore.-" Rosé interrupted.

"What friends?"

She looked surprised at the question Roseanne asked her. "Your friends, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo and Joy"

Now it all clicked. They probably realised that she went missing and started looking for her. Thank the heavens they found her, Roseanne was starting to lose hope.

"They said you got kidnapped by your ex-boyfriend and that they found you and rescued everyone who was also kidnapped in the house you were trapped in. Lucky they found you on time if not you would've died of starvation."

"Where are they now?"

"Most of them went back to the house to get interrogated by the police whilst some are waiting outside but we can't let them in until I'm done, it's that okay?"