Hyunjin

a/n Rosie's solo is finally coming!!! Also, a reminder that Roseanne is younger than Lisa in this fic

UNKNOWN POV

"So did you do it?"

"Yes master, I fooled all of them"

"Really? Even the cocky bitch?"

"Yes sir"

"I'm proud J!"

"Thank you, sir"

"Bring her to me and your job will be done"

"As you wish."

JISOO POV

I and Lisa were quietly spying on Hyunjin who just got off the phone, while Jennie kept Roseanne busy. After Lisa woke up from her sudden blackout, she seemed so determined to find out more about him. To the point where she scolded Rosé for not knowing much about him yet quick to get in a relationship with him.

Lisa is not someone who knows how to hide her emotions, when she scolded Rosie like that to the point where the younger was crying her eyes out, me and Jennie knew something was bothering Lisa. We just didn't bother to ask, we knew she would deny.

"Who do you think he was talking to?" Lisa whispered. Hyunjin was still sitting in front of the balcony but this time he was just staring into space with a sad expression.

"I don't know but it seemed personal." I whispered back "maybe we should head back"

"Are you sure, what if he knows we're spying on him, that's why he's awfully quiet?"

"Okay Lisa I think you're a bit paranoid, why do you care so much"

"Because I care about Rosie, I don't want her to get hurt"

"You didn't care if she was hurt when you were yelling at her, maybe you should apologise for that because seriously Lisa, it wasn't necessary. Instead of you worrying about him hurting her, maybe worry about how you always hurt her. You barely acknowledge her anymore but as soon as she finds someone who does, you get possessive. It's not fair. I know you still like her."

She sighed "You're right, I should apologise for everything. But I won't apologise to Hyunjin. I mean wasn't it you who started the plan?"

I knew she felt bad for yesterday but being prideful was not what Lisa needed to behave like to not stress herself too much. Rosé is fragile and very emotional, Lisa needs to remember that.

"No all I said was I didn't like him being around Rosie because I knew he would take her from you and I was right."

"Okay let's head back"

***************************

ROSÉ POV

I was currently drawing my boredom out. I hadn't seen Hyunjin all day but it didn't bother me as much. We did just get into a relationship.

Jennie left a couple of minutes ago. She wanted to meet up with Jisoo and Lisa to resolve any issues they still had. At least it's what she told me.

Hours passed by and the door unlocked.

Lisa walked in by herself looking at me with soft eyes but I didn't dare look at her.

"Hi," she says locking the door with a key.

"Hi," I said coldly

She sat on her bed while I focused on drawing. It was silent for some minutes.

"Come here" she tapped between her legs as she was sitting on her bed.

"Mmh?"

"Just come"

Sighing I went over to her and sat between her legs my back facing her front and continued drawing. Her arms suddenly wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to her body. So close I could almost feel her lips on my nape.

"Stop Lisa!"

"Stop what?" She husked.

"I'm still mad at you, stop trying to be affectionate now. I have a boyfriend to do that with."

"Rosie....."

"Mmh?"

"Do you still like me?"

"Do I have to answer that?"

"Please do."

"Maybe?" I stuttered "Why does it matter anyway?"

She ignores my question "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I just had a lot on my mind, I kind of just lashed out."

"It's cool"

For minutes all she did was watch me from the back as I finished my drawing. The silence wasn't awkward more like comfortable until...

"Chae?"

"Yeah" I turned my head to face her and gasp when our faces were only inches away. She held me tighter to prevent me from trying to escape.

She leaned in and I didn't stop her. I remember how long time ago I would fantasise about those lips on mine, but now I was hesitant.

"Maybe we shouldn't, I'm not single anymore"

My words didn't seem to get to her, she just kept leaning in until our lips met.

It was passionate and rough. Our lips felt perfect together. The way she kissed me felt like she had been dying to feel my lips on hers for so long which made me smile. She licked the bottom of my lips asking for entrance which I granted. I moaned once I felt her tongue explore my mouth, but it wasn't enough, at least not for her.

She picked me up and shoved me back down on the bed without breaking the kiss. Now she was on top of me. She took control over the kiss as it became more dominant and possessive.

Trailing wet kisses down my neck she sucked on my pulse point hard leaving a big red mark before she moved behind my earlobe and licked there.

"Lisa stop, what are we doing?" I couldn't even get my words right. My body felt so warm underneath hers while she also brought so much pleasure by just kissing.

"Showing how much I like you, to the point where I'm going to break your relationship up for you to be mine" she whispers in my ear seductively which makes me moan.

"Y-You can't do that"

"Watch me"

**************************

NARRATOR POV

Hyunjin was currently sitting on the balcony when he received an unknown call.

"Do you think he's up to something?" Jisoo asks Jennie.

"I don't know but we are going to find out"

"Don't you think we're paranoid"

"Shh listen" Jennie whispers.

"Okay I'll be there soon," Hyunjin says before hanging up

"Where could he possibly go at this time? He doesn't even know his way around Italy" Jisoo says. Now she was suspicious.

"I don't know but let's follow him."

"Okay."