A Roller Coaster

A/N: this chapter will lead to a lot of confusion, cuz it doesn't make sense. Hence the title.

NARRATOR

"Jennie stop we're going to be late"

"Just two more seconds please"

Jisoo and Jennie were currently making out in the bathroom stalls before heading out to Rosé and Joy who was waiting impatiently for them.

Earlier that week Mr Yang Hyun-suk announced who would and wouldn't attend the end of the year, school trip and of course everyone was allowed to go.

It wasn't exactly easy for Rosé to ask her parents if allowed to go knowing her stepfather but thankfully her mother was there and confronted him in front of her until he forced himself and gave her permission.

Who knew her mother had so much power over him.

So after packing her stuff Joy came over unexpectedly to pick her up, heading back to school where everyone would wait for the school bus to take them over to the airport.

"What's taking them so long," Joy pleaded impatiently tapping her foot repeatedly "they have been in there for about twenty minutes we're going to be late and miss the bus we only have fifteen minutes spare and we were supposed to meet Lisa about" she pauses "six minutes ago".

"Should I go and check?" Rosé asks.

"Yeah please and hurry up, tell them Lisa will kill us if we don't hurry. You know she hates waiting" Joy says, annoyance displayed in her voice.

"Okay".

ROSÉ POV

I walk inside the bathroom stalls and immediately hear moaning and smooching sounds.

Weird.

"Jennie? Jisoo? Are you guys in hear" I ask.

"Give us a second Rosie" I hear Jennie unnie say.

"Okay?" I reply with a hint of confusion on my tongue.

Why are they in a bathroom stall together?
And why do I hear kissing sounds?

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jisoo tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry I got lost in my thoughts"

"It's okay" she gave me a warm smile, but something in her eyes showed differently...

Guilt.

"What took you guys so long to get out the bathroom, Joy is having a major life crisis out there," I say

"Erm, I-" before Jennie could speak Jisoo interrupted.

"Jennie was upset about something that happened with her family" Jisoo blurted. "So I was just consoling her on it, hence why we were in the bathroom stall together. She didn't want people to walk in and see her cry, you know?"

"Yeah, that" Jennie agreed her gaze on the floor while nervously fidgeting with her hands.

I wasn't buying it, but I decided it wasn't my business so I gave both of them a single nod.

"Do you feel better now, though?" I asked. She nodded her head gradually and frowned. "Well we better hurry, Joy and Lisa are going to kill us if we don't make it out on time"

They both nod viciously looking suspicious but I just leave it alone as we walk out of the bathroom.

When we came back the school bus was already there and so was Lisa talking to Joy. That wasn't until Joy snapped her head at us.