Jealous

a/n if I don't update on time you know I'm busy reading chaelisa books. There you go that's my excuse.

NARRATOR POV

"Alright everyone put your seat belts on" the coach driver boomed through the speakers. They were getting ready for a trip to the balcony of Romeo and Juliet or as Italians say Romeo and Giulietta, located in Verona. "And off we go".

"Omg! I'm so excited" Roseanne exclaimed, as a child, she always wanted to visit Italy because it was one of her Dad's favourite places to visit whenever he felt down or even happy, he would always tell her stories about his adventures around the country and she couldn't wait to explore it too but he wasn't here to do it with her "I can't wait to explore Verona".

"Me too" Joy spoke, kicking the back of Roseanne's seat. " I heard that, we might go camping too after we finish with the tour and go zip lining"

"Where did you hear that from?"

"I don't snoop and tell" Joy smirked

"Yes you do" Roseanne giggled which caused Joy's smirk to vanish and that boosted Rosé's ego " Remember when Seulgi told you she had a crush on that Flynn guy and you told the whole country"

"I didn't tell the whole country, just a couple of people who apparently couldn't keep their mouths closed" Joy defended herself.

"Yeah right" Rosie rolled her eyes "Also the time I had to stop you from telling a stranger about it" Rosie giggled, from that day she knew she couldn't tell Joy any secrets "It was that bad"

"Okay fine, I do snoop and tell but that's sometimes"

"Mmh, sometimes"

"Anyways, I heard that you and Hyunjin are official. Is that true?" Joy changed the subject

"Ugh no, I'm not spilling anything, especially to you"

"Come on!"

"No sorry Joy. You caused this on yourself" Rosie said before putting her headphones on pretending to sleep while jamming music until she heard Joy say something that triggered her.

"You know, I don't trust Hyunjin. You probably don't know this but whenever you're not around he shuts everyone out. Like this annoying bruise that won't go away. Every time we try and get to know him and by we I mean me Yeri Seulgi Wendy and Irene, he gets so defensive. I'm not saying he's a bad person for not trying to open up but his attitude could be different" she sighed " just be careful."

Roseanne didn't respond instead she kept acting like she was sleeping through the whole drive, ignoring the thoughts circling through her head about what her friend just said.

****************************

"And last but not least, The Balcony. It belongs to the aptly named La Casa di Giulietta, or House of Juliet, the former home of the Cappello family and the inspiration for the Capulets. Here, is where the famous balcony scene happened, Romeo and Juliet reveal their love to each other, and at Juliet's suggestion, they plan to marry.  As Romeo stands in the shadows, he looks to the balcony and compares Juliet to the sun." The tourists' guide explained " Often, people come here to explore the place, go on romantic dates and even get married and go on honeymoons. I hope you guys enjoyed this tour. Any Questions?"

Nobody said anything.

"Well I guess that's a clue for me to leave so, enjoy the view I'll see you for our next tour," the tour guide said and left.

"This place is so pretty" I breathed "Imagine getting married here, that'd be so beautiful!"

"It would." Hyunjin agreed "Just imagine. Us. You on the balcony while I'm underneath it, asking you to be my wife." Hyunjin whispered in my ear. The sensation of his breath hitting my nape, made my tiny hairs stand. My cheeks burned bright red and I let out a giggle while hiding my flustered face with my hands.