Café de la Nuit

ROSÉ POV

I woke up to the smell of fresh pancakes with a hint of lemon tea. The curtains in the living room were wide open, which meant someone was already awake

The sun shined brightly through the windows almost blinding my vision with illuminating rays. The orange and pinkish sky was vivid, with dancing white clouds as the morning started. The atmosphere was extremely calming and relaxing.

Finally, getting up, I realised that I was alone in the living room, and everything was already cleaned up including all the pillows that were scattered around last night.

Weird.

I walk towards the kitchen and the refreshing smell inhales through my nose but the closer I got, I smelt something burning as well. I followed the magnificent disturbing sent to find Jennie and Jisoo in the kitchen together giggling quietly while making toast, which was burning whilst they were distracted.

I stood there silently mesmerised by what I was about to witness.

They both stared at each other's eyes. Jisoo's eyes filled with love and sadness while Jennie's with admiration and confusion, their eyes fell now staring at each other's lips as they unhurriedly leaned closer. The toast and now the eggs they were making still burning by the way.

Am I really about to witness two best friends who have a tangled love/confusion relationship kiss??

If I didn't stop this Jennie would be cheating on Lisa and that would break her and jisoo's heart and I was not about to be the one advising on how to fix a relationship. Call me selfish but I call it honesty.

"Erm...am I interrupting something?" I questioned

They both jumped away from each other causing Jisoo unnie to hit her head on the cupboard and Jennie to rescue her. I giggle at her clumsiness.

She is so cute.

"Sorry to interrupt your convo but breakfast is burning and as much as I love food I cannot let that happen"

"Oh r..right shit s..sorry" she stuttered

"How long have you been standing there?"Jennie muttered, timidly with her head low fidgeting with her fingers.

"Long enough to smell the burnt toast rot inside that toaster"

She nodded.

"Did you l..likes-"

"See something that I wasn't supposed to?"

She nodded again.

"Nope"

She mouthed an 'oh'  before helping jisoo with the mess they made from being distracted.

I glared at the two of them as they threw away the burnt breakfast and left only the pancakes and a portion of the eggs that weren't ruined.

"Okay all done," Jisoo said

"Where's lis?" I blurted

Jisoo smirked " she went out to sort some stuff out for the summer break party she's throwing next weekend"

"Oh" I paused before I continued "is it cool if I take a shower?"I asked

"Sure we all already did so your the only one left, stinky"

I rolled my eyes

"Whatever, don't do anything I wouldn't do" I winked

"What do you mean?" They asked in unison