I'm Scarred

A/N: it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

*TRIGGER WARNING*

NARRATOR POV

Chaeyoung currently approached the school front door with puffy eyes, her mascara smudged and her chubby cheeks even chubbier. She wore a long baggy white jumper to cover the cut marks in her arms and the light bruises on her stomach, her hair down to cover the horrendous hickeys on her neck. She felt weak, lost. Scarred for life. She didn't know after coming back from the party she sneaked out to go to, her stepfather would hurt her this much. I mean no surprise he had touched her plenty of times but that night unfortunately was different, and the worst part was...

Her family didn't have a clue.

⚠️⚠️WARNINGG⚠️⚠️

Some disturbing scenes ahead including violence/sexual assaults/verbal abuse.

***20 hours ago***

"IM SORRY, I WON'T DISOBEY YOU AGAIN" Rosé screamed. Her voice cracked and shaken from the pain and fear, a bubble in her throat she didn't dare to swallow.

"I'm so disappointed in you, my dear," he said in a strangely manic tone with an evil smirk. "Now you shall be punished"

"NO PLEASE DON-"

He slaps her. "SHUT UP!" He yelled down her ear. She shut her eyes tightly in fear.

"look at me Roseanne" she didn't move. She couldn't move.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME!" She snaps her eyes wide open and horror consumes her body. There standing in front of her not so innocent eyes, her stepfather naked with a belt in his hands.

"Now you'll learn to never disobey me. Undress" he ordered

"Please don't do this"

He laughed like a maniac, even pretend to wipe tears off his face. "I see you're playing hard to get, I like that. A hopeless challenge. Since you won't do it I will."

He ripped her shirt into pieces, yanked her bra off. Ripped holes in her shorts.

He shoved it in her so hard, she felt sharp pains that she thought would probably last forever

Tears creeped out of her eyes unexpectedly as he thrust in and out of her, her vision became blurry and the moans in the distance began to fade away.

she blacked out completely.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

ROSÉ POV

I walked down the hallway with everyone's eyes on me, whispers filling the air.

"What happened to her"

"She looks a mess"

"She must have been wasted at the party"

"Why would someone walk into school like that?"

I ignored all of them and approached my locker, grabbing the books I needed for my next class. I looked at myself in the mirror at the side of my locker and sighed.

I look disgraceful

Luckily I hadn't encountered any of my friends so I had time to head to the restroom and fix myself up.

"Chae!" Someone yelled behind me

I turned around and saw Jennie walk towards me with open arms. We hugged each other, I embraced the warmth of her body.

"Oh my, your so cold" she rubbed my arms up and down but accidentally hit the cuts I made to hurt myself which caused me to whine in anguish

"Ouch"

"I'm so sorry did I hit you hard" she tried to roll up my sleeves but failed when I stopped her.

"No It's okay, I have to go now bye"

I ran in the opposite direction although my class was in the other and ignored Jennie's complaints.

~~~~~~~~~

I ended up at the back of the schoolyards and fell asleep.

The only thing that kept me calm was the song I would quietly sing now and then. It was a song my father had thought me when little, my real father.

When you need directions look to the stars
When you don't know where you're heading
follow your heart
When you're lost I will guide you
Cause I'm right here beside you
Like a map of your memories.

And just like a compass that leads the way
We may take the long run
But I'll never fade
When you're lost I will guide
Oh tell me I'll try to
Oh remembering the darker days
Love is a compass

I stopped when I noticed a figure blocking the sunlight from my face. I looked up to find none other than.

Lisa.

"Chae are you okay?"

A/N: I couldn't make this chapter any better whilst I was re-editing...