Trackers

A/N: longer chapter guys!¡, p.s I see your comments I'm so grateful. I'm glad you guys actually like this book <3

THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF MISTAKES, I APOLOGISE IN ADVANCE :)

***

NARRATOR POV

"Okay, so today's activity will be rock climbing," The instructor said. A loud cheer was heard in the crowd that caused a wide grin on the instructor's face. "We're gonna split you into groups of four. Each group will have a fair amount of boys and girls so no need to fight for who is going with who" he announced.

"We will decide which students will be in what group so don't bother finding your friends" That didn't sit right with everyone, little mumbling noises were heard along with grunts but he couldn't quite figure out who or where they came from.

"OKAY OKAY!" He shouted over the noise. Once the mumbling began to settle he finally continued "Please get your warm-ups ready before we put you guys into groups. Have fun" he smiled like exercising was something fun.

Each student dispersed into their mini groups and so did Lisa.

Jennie and Jisoo were already together as they have been all day, arguing about whatever nonsense Lisa wasn't bothered to solve which lead her to move away from them while the instructor spoke in the first place.

"No! That isn't the plan Jisoo" Jennie protested "The plan was to steal Mr Yang's Jeep and find Rosie not call a cab!"

"It's too dangerous, we'll get into trouble, Jennie!"

"I don't care, I would rather steal a car and go to jail as long as my friend is okay. She hasn't been seen for two weeks straight. No calls, no texts, no letters not even a message in a bottle and you're worried about getting in trouble with a head teacher who fucks his car for a living"

"I know but-"

"Can you shut up!?" Lisa approaches "Honestly you're giving me a headache stop."

"Sorry," they murmur in unison.

It was funny how well Lisa could intimidate people without trying. She liked the feeling of being in control so to say she felt bad for people being afraid was a lie.

"The plan was, we steal a car"

"But-" Jisoo interrupts

"Any car" Lisa screeches angrily, not liking how she's being interrupted "And used the image we found on the USB to track Rosie and see if she's there. If she isn't, I'll try and hack her phone and track her location as long as her phone is on. Now what's the issue?"

"She's not understanding"

"She's being a bad friend"

"What?" They shout at each other.

The whole attention turns on them and now Lisa's embarrassed. They start bickering, louder than usual causing more faces to turn in their direction.

"What do you mean I'm a bad friend?"

"Cause you're only caring about yourself. You always do, you never think about anyone's feelings but yourself. Just like how you flirted with Wendy in front of my place."

"Oh, so you're making it about us now?" Jisoo laughed bitterly

"Yes, I am"

"I didn't flirt with her in front of your face and why do you care anyways weren't you dating Lisa at that time?"