Suspicious

LISA POV

I sat there. In the middle of the woods. I didn't even know how I got here all I now is my mind is going wild while my heart is hammering, but not for a good cause.

I cried for god knows how long until I heard a sweet voice calling my name.

"Lisa?"

I look up only to start breaking down again

Jisoo.

"Dont come near me!" My voice cracked, I was tired. Tired of being okay, tired of showing people how strong I can be. I've had enough.

The expression on her face showed the exact same thing that my face probably showed. Lost and Broken.

"I'm sorry Lis nothing was ever meant to happen, it was my fault this all happened. I forced her to do it. Don't be mad at her Lisa, if anything you should be mad at me." She said.

The pained expression she held was enough for me to know she was lying. It wasn't her fault this happened, Jisoo is too innocent. For how long I've known Jisoo, I knew well enough that she would always take the blame to make situations less complicated. Although I wanted to punch her and release all my anger, although I wanted to cuss her out with every bad word in the book and blame it all on her. I couldn't. No matter what, Jisoo always had a soft spot in my heart, even if she did the worst of them all for some odd reason I could never find myself hating on her. But my pride was always in the way and now I felt like everything was starting to mean something.

Maybe me and Jennie weren't meant to be. I've seen the way both Jisoo and Jennie look at each other, full of love and adoration.

They love each other.
But I was in between

I burst out crying again. I was selfish. I knew what they had but I used them to get rid of feelings that I didn't want to get rid off anyways, and now it back fired on me.

"It's my fault Soo, it's all my fault. I knew what both of you guys had but I was too selfish to care." I cried.

"Hey don't say that, everything happens for a reason. Every action has an reaction. You didn't know what feelings we had because we both hid them so well. You obviously couldn't kn—"

"But I knew Soo, I knew before you guys knew. Hell! me and Rosie talked about it all the time, how you guys always gave each other googly eyes and flirt with each other without even realising It is my fault theirs nothing you can say to change my mind"

She sighed before sitting next to me with open arms. I was hesitant at first but I really needed comfort so I leaned in regardless. She wrapped her arms around me while I cried for what felt like years.

We were in that position for moments until she spoke.

"Forgive me. Please" she pleaded.

"Give me some time." I sniffed "but I don't hate you".

She smiled and nodded.

We stayed in silence until she spoke again.

"So Rosie......"

That caught my attention.

"What about her" I shot up from her grasp.

"Are you going to like make a move on her or make a move on her?" I was going to respond when she spoke again.

"You don't really have a choice because I don't really trust that Hyunjin guy, he seems suspicious, all of a sudden he likes Rosie when nobody knew who he was last year. Just think about it, there was nobody named Hyunjin last year and now all of a sudden he claims to have liked Rosie since last year when he wasn't even in the school last year, I know I'm rambling but I really hope I'm making sense."

It was true. There was nobody named Hyunjin in our year, last year but out of nowhere he shows up in our school claiming he has an interest in Roseanne. That did seem suspicious.

"You are right Jisoo, your definitely making sense but with Rosie I want to make sure she wants me too. The amount of fucked up shit I've done and said to her, she probably doesn't see me that way anymore. I ruined my chance Soo"

"So now it's your chance to make it up, I know for a fact Rosie still likes you cause she won't shut up about you"

I smirked "of course I'm irresistible look at me"

She shoved me off playfully and we burst out laughing. It was amazing how we could never find a way to hate each other. Although I was still mad, that wasn't occupying my mind right now. I needed to know who Hyunjin really was.

"Come on it's getting dark let's go back" she says after calming down

"I don't know my way back" I say

"But I do, turns out I'm not a dummy like you who wonders off without knowing where to go." She smirked

"I had no choice I was mad" I whined

"Mmh, sure you didn't" she said before walking off.

"Wait for me!" I ran after her before I reached her and both walked back to the mansion.

UNKNOWN POV

"You fooled them didn't you?"

"Yes I did"

They laughed.

"Are they suspicious of you"

"No sir"

"Good! I'm proud of you J"

"They don't even know who I am"

"Good just how I like it, a mystery"

"Now you know what your next mission is right?"

"Yes sir I do"

"What is it exactly?"

"Kidnap Roseanne Park."