Too Late

NARRATOR POV

When Lisa and Jisoo arrived back, the party had seemed to be over and the boys were already here, unexpectedly.

"I thought you guys were coming tomorrow?" Lisa asked Hyunjin

"Yeah we were but Mr Yang said it's better if we come earlier so we can start the trip activities early" he replied

"Oh okay" she was about to walk away when he spoke again.

"Do you know where Rosé's room is?"

"Why are you asking" She said irritatedly, she didn't like how he was so obsessed with Rosie so much, even more than she was.

"I wanted to tell her something" he scratched his nape.

"What? I'll pass it on if I see her"

"Erm, it's kind of personal."

"Mmh"

Weird.

"I'll let you know if I find her"

"Okay thank you"

He walked away to the kitchen were all the boys were while she ran straight into Jisoo's room.

"IM SUSPI—" she got cut off by the scene in in fromt of her.

"Jisoo I'm sorry" Jennie begged.

"You're always sorry Jen I'm tired" the older looked like she had been crying for hours, puffy eyes and red cheekbones.

"I didn't mean it please Soo"

"Tell that to Lisa then"

To be honest Lisa didn't care if Jennie was lying about their affair , it was the fact that she misplaced her feelings for someone she didn't even want.

"Guys I think we should stop these constant arguments, aren't you tired? We literally just got here and there's already chaos"
Rosé pleaded

"NOT NOW ROSIE!" they yelled in unison.

Lisa watched all this in disbelief but as soon as her eyes met Rosie's every thing around her seemed to go in slow motion. She felt relaxed. Rosie made her feel relaxed.

"LISA!" Jennie yelled.

"Mmh" she said when she finally snapped out of the gaze.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay I'm over it." Lisa said and walked over and sat next to Rosie who was sitting in her bed.

"Really?" Everyone said in shock.

Lisa chuckled " Yeah, we just aren't meant to be"

Jennie tackled her into a big massive embrace before whispering "thank you, I'm truly sorry"

"Aww how cute" Rosé yelps.

They all start laughing and making jokes with each other until we hear a knock on the door.

"Come in" they say in unison.

The door cracks open and Hyunjin's head pops open, that automatically sets a frown on Lisa and Jisoo's face.

"Hey!" Rosie says, walking over to him before embracing each other.

"Hey I was looking everywhere for you"

"Why?"

"I need to ask you something privately."

"Okay" they leave the room whispering things to each other.

"Why the frowns" Jennie speaks up.

"We don't trust him" Lisa says.

"Yeah" Jisoo agrees

"Why? He seems really nice and he cares about Rosé a lot" Jennie asks.

They decide to tell her about their discussion when in the forest before setting up a plan to investigate him. It sounds weird but they were one thousand percent serious.

***********************

ROSÉ POV

"What did you wanna ask?" I said.

We went somewhere that was less quiet and crowded.

"Um, Rosie" he said shakily

"Yeah......"

"I know we haven't been friends for a long time but they whole time we have, I've enjoyed it a lot . You make me feel calm and wanted, before I met you, I was always an outcast..." he paused.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

**************************

LISA POV

Two hours had past since Rosie disappeared. Everyone was back in their rooms and since me Jisoo Jennie and Rosie share a room we were all just waiting for her.

"What's taking her so long" I said impatiently.

"She'll come eventually,relax" Jisoo replied.

Minutes pass and we were all in our beds silently until the door cracked open.

"Rosie?" Jennie asked.

"Hey guys, sorry I took long"

"What happened" Jen questions.

"We're dating!" She exclaims.

I felt a pang in my chest. My breathing became heavy and my head dizzy.

"Lis are you okay" She asks

No.

I was too late.

"Yeah I'm good" I breathe out. I feel my heart rate increase drastically, my head starts spinning and my thoughts completely fade out. I didn't know what was wrong with me I just knew I was going to throw up any minute now.

I blackout

I was too late.

a/n this chapter was really short. My apologies!