Back to Normal (M)

A/N: Hank is the cutest dog ever!

also, there's some smut in this chapter, It pretty cringes so u have been warned

ROSÉ POV

"Chae are you okay?" she says softly. Her eyes filled with worry.

Rapidly, I wiped the spilling tears off my eyes. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be" I laughed awkwardly hoping she didn't notice me crying.

"Chae I know you're not fine, I know you well. We've been best friends since forever, it's okay if you don't want to talk about whatever happened to you yet." She said calmly almost like she didn't want to hurt me in any way that would trigger me. I sobbed, even more, when she said that, it made me cover my face in embarrassment.

"chae it's okay, don't cry" she sat down next to me, arms wide, gesturing me to come closer to her. I leaned my head on her chest and could feel her heart beat faster. She wrapped her arms around me and caressed my hair gently. I immediately relaxed at her gentle touches and the warmth radiating through our bodies. Although it wasn't necessarily chilly outside more so hot, her body heat was completely different.

We stayed in this position for what felt like forever just listening to each other's breathing. Her heartbeat synchronised with mine, both fast but calming.

Ever since she started dating Jennie, we kind of drifted apart. She had someone else she needed to give her attention to. Certain things we used to do we couldn't anymore, like movie nights just us two, walk in the parks, playing with her cats, get coffee in the morning or even practice dance routines together whenever we had talent shows.

Speaking of talent shows we haven't had those in a while.

But now these past eight months, we bickered more to the point where we wouldn't speak to each other for days. She wasn't as sweet towards her friends, more savage, which made her appear sexier than she already was so nobody minded. Don't get me wrong she is sweet just like she is at this moment just not as sweet as before.

A comfortable silence appeared until she broke it.

"Hey, do you wanna skip the day with me, come over to my house, maybe we could talk." She asked nervously, I've never seen her like this before. What happened to the confident Lisa.

I shook my head. "Nope, absolutely not, you know I never skip a whole day of school, maybe a class okay but other than that nope no chance" I refused, I wasn't about to get myself killed by my mother not stepfather when I was already in big trouble.

"Come on Rosie, just today, this one time plus I need to talk to you"

"We are talking right now" I giggled.

"But this is serious," she said in a deeper tone than usual.

"Oh wow," I tensed, she burst out laughing.

"I'm just kidding" she snorted.

I sighed, she really can be scary sometimes.

"Rosie if you don't say yes, I don't care who sees I'll carry you out of here on my shoulders"

"It's not like I have a choice do I ?" I asked

She shook her head "Nope".

I sighed.

"Okay fine but you're buying me ice cream"