Deja Vu

A/N stop for a minute. And tell me Hyunjin is not fine, Omg LOOK AT HIM^^^ .

                                              THIS CHAPTER WAS RUSHED. MY APOLOGIES FOR ANY ERRORS

NARRATOR POV

Rays of gold streaks flashed through the naked windows from the morning sun. Sounds of singing birds, blossomed in the atmosphere. The girls were fast asleep after a long day at the beach, except Jisoo. All night she didn't bat an eye lash. She had this unexplained feeling in her gut that made her sleepless. She didn't know why it was there but it was currently disturbing. That's why she decided to head to the balcony earlier, hoping it would calm her senses. What she didn't know was why and what had happened when she went.

*********flashback*********

"Yeah, the plan is in action, just don't hurt her" She heard.

After she managed to exit her room without waking up her roommates, she went straight for the balcony. Only to find it locked with a voice coming from the other side. Unfortunately, she didn't recognise the voice because of how deep and raspy it was. But thankfully she could hear what it was talking about loud and clear.

"WHAT! IM NOT GONNA DO THAT" He yelled. It was definitely a boy's voice.

"Just go with my plan, would ya?" He said. There was no other voice replying and that meant he was either on a phone call or talking to himself.

"I already know what's going to happen, I'll take him instead of her. Don't worry. She's safe"

Who was safe?
And who wasn't?

She got so caught up in her thoughts she didn't hear the rest of the conversation, until the last words.

"Start"

Before she could process anything, the doors kick wide open. Leaving the sounds of the loud thump echoing through the hallways. She flinched so hard, her instinct was to immediately hide. A black hooded figure walks out of the balcony, stomping on a still-lit cigarette before walking down into the hallways. Not caring if he woke anyone up. She watched as his head bopped side to side down the hallways before disappearing into a tiny shadow in the distance. To stunned to chase after him. She stood there, clueless. Still processing what just happened.

***********end of flashback**********

Now she couldn't stop thinking about it. Deciding not to be lazy, she gets herself up to get ready for the day they all had planned today.

***

"WAKE UP BITCHES!! YAHOOOOO!!!" Jisoo yelled. Forty minutes after getting ready. It was time to wake the girls up. "I'M NOT GOING TO SAY IT AGAIN, WAKE UP!

"Ugh, Shut the fuck up!" Lisa groaned, throwing a pillow at her face. "Ouch, what was that for?" Jisoo whined. After everything she experienced this morning, being annoying to her cute maknaes helped her forget the worries in her head. "That's for being loud as fuck in the fucking morning" She yelled.

"Watch your language Lalisa" Chaeyoung scolded, grumpily.

"Morning Chae, how was your sleep" Lisa asked, suddenly all bubbly and calm than before.

"Whipped." Jennie whispered to Jisoo, she chuckled in response.

"It was good, thank you" Roseanne blushed. She knew that Lisa was only being nice to her because she liked a challenge but she couldn't help it. Maybe her crush for her best friendwas still lingering around.