Kiss Me

Narrator

The girls were all downstairs joined by Seulgi her new girlfriend Irene, Yeri, Wendy and Joy in the secret room near the kitchen playing truth or dare. It had been a couple of minutes and the girls were having the time of their lives except Joy. She had been wondering where Rosé was the whole time since she wasn't in the room with them playing as usual, and whenever she asked they would always say she's either on her way or caught up in something and even told her to stop worrying. But she couldn't, for some reason the love she has for Rosie was just indescribable. She cared for her like a sister, friend, lover anything even though Rosé didn't like her back in that way.

No matter what would happen Joy knew she would always love Rosé and would be the one the blonde could confine to whenever she wanted. She didn't know when she started liking the blonde she just knew that if she had the potential to steal the girl's heart she would.

"Guys I'm getting worried it's been almost two hours," Joy says

"It's okay Sooyoung stop worrying she's probably with Hyunjin" Jennie replied "Plus she's not stupid she knows how to take care of herself" Jisoo added

"Okay I guess"

"So, Seulgi truth or dare" Yeri smirks

"Dare obviously" Seulgi rolled her eyes while snickering

"I dare you to make out with Jisoo-unnie for twenty seconds straight"

"WHAT!!" Seulgi, Jisoo and Jennie say in unison

Everyone turns around to look at Jennie with confused expressions

"I mean not that I care" Jennie laughed awkwardly.

"It's okay, it's just a dare" Irene smiles

"But Jisoo is like my annoying sister" Seulgi whines

"Watch your mouth I'm not annoying" Jisoo argues

"Sometimes" Seulgi smirked

Jisoo rolled her eyes while Yeri sits down and watches the masterpiece of a debate she just created.

Seulgi and Jisoo leaned towards each other in the middle of the circle. They were inches away noses brushing against each other until Jisoo connected their lips by moving closer. It was soft and slow, to be honest not as bad as they both thought.

Seulgi's lips tasted like champagne, sweet and sour while Jisoo's like strawberries with a hint of chocolate. They gave in and began to deepen the kiss. Jisoo wrapped her arms around Seulgi's neck while her arms around Jisoo's tiny waist. Seconds felt like hours and soon tongues were involved.

"Okay your twenty seconds is over," Yeri says

But they didn't stop.

"IT'S OVER ARE YOU GUYS DEAF" Jennie whined, pulled them apart which caused both of them to flinch.

"Woah Jendeukie" Jisoo yelps in slight fear. She had never seen Jennie this upset over a kiss before especially if it was her.

She wasn't going to lie she kind of liked seeing Jennie jealous, it gave her hope that Jennie just might like her back.

"Why do you care so much" Lisa questioned her eyebrows furrowed.

"Erm I don't," Jennie says "It just makes me a bit uncomfortable"

"Why?" Irene responded

"I don't know, It's not every day you see Jisoo making out. It's a bit disturbing" Jennie mumbled, annoyed. She knew exactly why she'd reacted that way.