Lost and Found

A/N: I SWEAR ITS NOT ME😭😭 errm, blame it on school that I updated so late😭🤧 I promise I'm not lazy.

Trigger Warning - If you feel uncomfortable with Sexual harassment/ sexual assault/ sexual abuse, please feel free to skip this chapter ❤️

NARRATOR POV

"Where is he going?" Jennie whispers

"I have no idea. We are in a foreign country, I doubt he even knows where he's going." Joy replied.

They went back and forth on how Hyunjin could know his way around the city. None of them even noticed they were driving into a dark restricted area near the woods. They were too caught up in their conversation and trying to explain why Rosé was missing.

"How do you guys even know if she's missing and not just wanting space?" Joy asks

"Because Rosé is the type of person to hide her feelings, she doesn't run away from them by hiding and not contacting anyone. She just shoves them down and acts like they aren't there. It doesn't make it okay that she does this but it justifies why the reason she's missing isn't a good cause" Jisoo explains.

"Okay but why suspect Hyunjin though? Aren't they like dating?"

The word dating immediately cuts through Lisa's skin. Her skin cold but her blood scorching hot. It wasn't until a couple of hours ago that her jealousy had increased for Rosie. She knew she was possessive and also knew that it wasn't a good thing but she couldn't help it.

"Joy I don't know if you are dumb or just very oblivious. Why is he acting so normal when his 'girlfriend' is missing? Why isn't he as worried as we are? For fucks sake, he walked in like everything was fine, and didn't even bother asking if anyone has seen Rosé or anything. And don't bother convincing me that maybe they contact on the low cause knowing Rosé, she didn't even like him like that." Jisoo rambled.

Nobody said anything after. The sound of the cab's engine consumed the atmosphere. Everyone to caught up in their thoughts and problems.

Praying Roseanne was ok.

"Excuse me ma'am, but the place the car in front is heading to can not be entered without permission from the owner." The driver announced.

"Elaborate," Lisa asked.

"Unless you have an ID that grants your permission to enter the gates then you are not allowed access inside. Through my GPS I can tell this place is very exclusive and also very private. Not many people come here."

If the place is exclusive, why does Hyunjin have access to it? Unless his family or friends or even himself owns the place, why can he enter whenever he wants?

"You know what just drop us off here," Lisa says to the driver, then proceeds to hand over the amount of money for the drive.

"Wait li-" Lisa interrupts Jennie

"Trust me"

"I have a plan."

ROSÉ POV

Two days...

It has been two days since I haven't eaten. Two days since I drank anything. Two days since I've blinked an eye and I am exhausted. Drained from head to toe. It hurt so much that it was painful thinking about it. Especially down there.

Every inch of me, beaten abused and cussed out. I haven't done anything to deserve this. I've never felt so alone in my entire life. Laying down, on this cold ground with blood overflowing my legs. Paralysed. Not able to move apart from twitching from the pain every once in a while.

I felt so dead and gone.

(A/N: Get it😏)

They put my father in a different room and locked me up in another. Each hour, new people come and use me for their pleasure. Not even bothering to be gentle or concerned but what hurt me more was hearing scream and helps from other girls in other rooms. Being used much worse than I was.

Will I ever get out of here?

A loud bang was heard and I immediately jumped back. Already knowing what was happening. I was still sour and didn't even have enough energy to open my eyes.

Slow steps approached me, getting louder and louder each second along with my heart rate.

Please not again.

It stopped and nothing was heard for a good second until sounds of glass crashing and breaking into pieces were heard. Tables being thrown echoed, screams for help and surprised yelps rang through the room. I tried to open my eyes and see what was happening but I couldn't. I was practically almost dead.

The shatters got worst and so did the screams. I froze in fear at what sounds I was hearing surrounding me. No words could describe the malicious, painful and excruciating roars coming from whoever's mouth.

Tears ran down my bloody cheek. I wouldn't wish this experience on anyone. I just prayed that this would all go away and just be another bad dream. It's been two weeks though and yet nobody has bothered to look for me.

The footsteps approach me again and I start panicking.

Not again, I'm not ready!

But instead of hurting me when they got to me. They wrapped their body with my own and sobs were heard.

"You're okay Rosie, you're finally safe."

I passed out.

A/N: Next chapter will explain what happened in full detail so please don't worry. I know this chapter wasn't that great but it's noon and I have school tomorrow🥴

Also, tell me your thoughts about On The Ground!! And also Gone!! I love both of them. I'm so glad they're giving my girl her time to shine, she deserves this.

NOT PROOFREAD!!